so am i

Brent ended up taking her to In-N-Out. They went inside and got burgers and shakes, they were talking and their smiles haven't left their faces since they left the dance. "Okay I have to say Pierson, that was a pretty badass move back there." He says with a laugh which Pierson joins in on, "It was the truth. That's for sure." They finished their burgers and went back to Brent's car. "Do you want me to take you home? It's 9:00 pm." He tells her which she nods to, "Please, my parents are probably wondering where I am. I told them I wouldn't be at the dance that long." He nods as he starts to drive to her house, "Why did you think that?" He asks. "I don't really like Blake or Gianna and all of them. They were so stuck up and annoying. I don't know why I liked hanging out with them in the first place. They really are bitches." He laughs, "Maybe Alina could be their friend." Pierson laughs too, "She can take my spot." Before they know it, they're back at Pierson's house. "Thanks Brent, how much do I owe you for the food?" She asks. Brent shakes his head, "Your love is enough for me." She laughs, "It's too late to be cheesy. Night Brent." "Night Pierson." She's about to close the car door but leaves it open as she leans in and kisses him. They pull away after a few seconds and smile at each other. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." And with that, she closes the car door and opens her front door. She turns around one last time to blow him a kiss which he pretends to catch and hold to his heart, she laughs and then heads inside and closes the door.
   She's grinning like an idiot when she walks in and her parents quickly pick up on that. "Did you and Blake kiss?" Karin, Pierson's mother, asks. Pierson's smile falters a little at the mention of his name. "Um, no, I didn't kiss him." Matt, her father, looked at her confused. "But you did kiss somebody?" He asks which she nods to nervously. "Who the hell did you kiss Pierson!?" He tells her in a louder tone. "Brent." She says and sighs. They both gasp. "I thought you guys weren't together." Her mom said. "Well, we weren't but we are now." She smiles at that. "As long as you are happy." Karin says. "What about Blake?" Matt asks. Pierson laughs at the thought of him. "We were never together plus he's probably making out with some girl right now." They nod, not wanting to go further on about him.

"I'm glad everything worked out between you and Brent sweetie." Karin said.
Pierson smiled, "So am I."