maybe so

Alexa just got back from prom dress shopping and groaned once she walked in. "Remind me to NEVER go shopping with Alina again, she's so fucking annoying!" "Hey! She's not that bad." I say once she walks in the room. "Brent, don't even. I'm on the verge of killing your little 'girlfriend', got it?" she asks which I nod, "got it." I say, not really caring. "Good." She says while groaning, once she starts heading up stairs. I sigh, I have got to get Pierson back.

-

"I'm just so happy she said yes." Blake tells my parents after school which they smile at. "Well, I'm so happy for you two." My mom, Karin, says. "Can't believe our little girl is going to her senior prom." My dad, Matt, gushes. "It's not that big of a deal dad." I tell him which he smiles and says, "maybe not to you, but it is to us." he tells me as Blake gets up and explains he has to go since his parents are waiting for him. Once he leaves, my mom looks at me and says, "I thought you were going with your boyfriend."
"Mom, I don't have a boyfriend." I tell her.
"Yeah, you did, what was his name! Ben, Brett, um-"
"Brent?" I ask to which she answers, "yeah yeah, him."
"We were never together though." I say to which she gives me a confused look.
"Always seemed like you were, you were always so happy so we all assumed." She tells me.

I sigh, I don't feel like telling her the whole story. "Guess you were wrong then." I say as I head upstairs to my room.
At least I think she was.

This was a filler but thank you so much for making this story #1 under brierson! We're at number 2 right now but thank you for making it number one, it means so much to me. Hope this was good, more exciting stuff will happen in the next chapter.