A bit of a change

A/n: ok I know I recently made this a normal story and I'm sorry, I'll be doing another change. Ima be doing povs between Brent and Pierson and general. I'll say general if it's general and I'll be using "-" if I switch povs and "~" will still mean time skip, hope you enjoy!

I didn't even notice since I've always been used to it. But I look back to see Brent get up and walk off with the lexis. I have a feeling I screwed everything up. I love the lexis and the guys, but at the same time I really missed my friends, I've known them for forever. But I know the real reason Brent is upset is because of Blake. Also, the fact I didn't do anything to move his arm which is still currently around me. But I also can't let the fact go that he forgot about prom, like that was supposed to be amazing. But i don't feel like third wheeling anyone. Which would probably happen if I went with the lexis. I wish none of this happened.

-

Ok, what the hell is this guy's problem? It's like he walks in with her and thinks that she's his girlfriend? But Pierson did nothing! Absolutely nothing! She's already mad at me which I don't like and now this guy? What the hell is happening? I guess I'm not the only upset one since the lexis walked off with me. "Is she mad at us?" Alexa asks while looking really upset. "I doubt it." Lexi says, while looking a little more pissed than upset like Alexa. I cant literally stop thinking about that dude, "who the hell was that guy?" "Who?" Lexi asks, with Alexa giving me a look of confusion that you could hear in Lexi's voice. "The guy that had his arm around her." "Oh don't know." I cant believe this. We're back and seemed like everything was fine. Does she not like me anymore? I mean, she's amazing and I couldn't imagine my life without her now. This is just too much. But then she comes out. Him still holding her, but this time by the waist. Then the girls follow with the lexis watching. Pierson is just smiling and laughing as if she is having the time of her life with them. What happened? Did they hypnotize her or something? Then the rest of the guys walk out with Alexa immediately running into Ben's arms needing a hug. "What happened after we left?" Lexi asks, and I think we were all pretty scared on the answer. "She was smiling, laughing. Looked like she had enjoyed herself." Andrew explains, "seemed like she had the best time she possibly could." he said looking at us, sympathetically which I hate. "What happened? Did we do something? I can't think of possibly anyt-" I was cut off of my rambling by Lexi putting her hand over my mouth. I mean, I probably should thank her for making me not say all my thoughts aloud but I also wished she didn't do that. It just brings back memories. Pierson used to do that. So I looked at lexi who got the message and gave me a little nod. But the bell rings so we rush to our classes, not wanting to be late. How in 20 minutes, our day being good to absolute awfulness. This day couldn't get any worse.

-

At the end of the day I walk out of my last class being met by Blake already standing there. "Ready to go?" He asks looking quite ready to leave. "Pretty much." I answer not really wanting to see Brent or the lexis seeing them look upset or asks questions. "Ok, the let's go!" He says as he links his arm around mine, but from the corner of my eye I see Brent. Looking at me as if everything that could ever go wrong, did. Then I see the lexis walk up to him, looking at me since they saw his gaze. They look hurt. So I avoid looking at them as me and Blake walk out. We got to his car which looked to suit him. Then we arrived at a place Ive haven't been to in years. "No way." I say in complete shock. "Yes way." He says, smiling at me. It's a real Blake smile, the ones I'm used to. Not the ones I had most recently seen from him. "What are we standing around for? Let's go!" With that, he grabs my hand as we head into the place. The ice cream shop.

Also a/n: ok sorry for not posting but I've been working on this with my free time. I hoped you like it since it took awhile if I'm honest. 801 words.