you don't need to save me, but would you run away with me?

"Um hey, Pierson." Brent says once he walks up to me. "Um, hey Brent." Ugh, why does it have to be so awkward? "Can I talk to you?" He asks, he sounds desperate. "Yeah, sure." I say as we then start to walk out of the gym to be in a more secluded area. "Look, Pierson. I'm sorry, for everything. For what happened last week. It hasn't been the same without you. Shit, I haven't been the same without you. You mean so much to me. And.." Fuck, and what? I swear, please don't say you love me. I don't know how to handle that right now. I mean I do but I don't know, I'm so confused. "I love you." He blurts out. I look at him, here goes nothing I guess, "I love you too." Brent looks at me, his eyes full of hope. "Really?" I nod, I do, there's no hiding it. He looks at me and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear and starts to lean in, then stops, "May I?" I nod, I've been wanting this for so long. He fully leans in and then our lips interlock. The way his lips move with mine is intoxicating. I feel a burst of electricity run through my body with the thrill of him kissing me. We pull away for air, both grinning like idiots. "Pierson." He asks, breathlessly, which is very hot. "Yeah?" I ask, also breathless. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, hopeful. I nod, "I would love nothing more."

~

Both friend groups were looking for their friend. When they both entered the gymnasium, with linked arms, the "significant others" were shocked, jaws dropped. Both Blake and Alina ran up to them, yelling in unison, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" Brent is about to open his mouth and tell them but Pierson beats him to it, "I'm with my boyfriend, do you have a problem with that?" Ben, Dom, Jeremy, Andrew, and Lexi's face lit up with joy.
Alina quickly answers, "Yeah, he's mine!" "Please Alina, we were never together and to be honest here, you're too much of a bitch for me to be with you." Brent tells her which she gasps at. "Pierson, I invested so much in you just to run back to him. You know how many girls want me? Hell, Alina is hotter than you and has a lot more to offer than you." Blake spat at her. Pierson rolls her eyes, "You guys would be perfect for each other, and once you're done fucking around with her, Gianna has her door open. More like her zipper though."        
   Gianna and all them gasp, "what did you say about me bitch?" She yells. "You heard me!" She yells back. As Gianna is about to start fighting with her, Brent whispers in her ear, "Wanna run away?" Pierson smiles at him, "more than anything, but carry me, I can't run in these heels." Brent winks at her, "You got it princess." He picks her up bridal style and he starts running out of the school with her. He hops into his car with her and there they go, not knowing where the night will take them. As long as there together, they'll be just fine.

a/n: hey guys, sorry for all the cursing and rudeness. There was a lot of inappropriate and rude references but it adds tension and drama so I'm here for it and hopefully you are too! Love you all!