feeling opposite

I ran all the way home since I didn't really wanna say anything to anyone so I just went to my bed and sat there, letting the tears escape. Then I heard my phone, signaling I had a notification, it wasn't Brent, or one of the lexis or the guys. It was Blake. "hey you okay? need me to come over?" I went and responded a quick "no thanks" and went back to my lock screen that I tried to ignore but couldn't, it was me and Brent. I quickly put my phone down and my tears start to fall. As soon as I laid down, I fell asleep due to all of the commotion of today.

-

As I watched Pierson take off running, I heard someone speak, "why would you do that?" It was who knows who. "What do you mean?" I answer for some reason, "I mean why did you yell at her!" he says. "I didn't yell at her, plus this is on you!" I snap at him. "She's right, you're a jackass, a jackass that doesn't take responsibility over his actions." then he headed towards the cars. I turned around to look at my friends, but the guys are looking at me, sympathetically which I always hate. I see Alexa in Ben's arms. "She good?" I ask. "She'll be fine." Jeremy answers, "plus you should be worried about Pierson right now." "I am. But I doubt she would talk to me." I explain. "Tomorrow then." Dom says as they walk away. I don't like this one bit, but is it my fault?

-

The next day I woke up, feeling extra tired but I can't just not go to school. So I get ready and i quickly leave after. Once I arrive at school, I see Blake standing outside. "Hey Pierson!" he says, so I walk over to him. "um hey." I say in a bit of a mumble. He looks at me as if he's taking in everything. "You look different." he says as we walk in the building. "Called the broken heart look." I say, still quieter than normal. "I know you're not the happiest but could we not avoid each other?" he asks. "Why would I avoid you? I ask, stoping to look at him, wanting to know what he does. "You're giving me that feeling." he explains. "fine I won't to you." I say which he gives me a small smile as we continue walking. But in the blink of the eye, I see them. Brent running in here, looking different. not to much of a good one either. With Alexa, running after him, looking tired. I caught a glimpse of her, since she stopped and looked behind for a minute before taking off again. Her eyes looked red which I didn't like. But I look at Blake, giving him a weak smile before he asks questions. It was gonna be a long day.

-general-
It came to be lunch, each teenager wanting the opposite. Pierson got what she wanted while Brent just, wasn't so lucky. Pierson sat in the school auditorium with Blake while Brent sat with the rest of them. Pierson successfully avoided Brent while he just wanted to see her. Everything going on messed up Brent and Pierson, but it bothered everyone just as much. "I miss her." Alexa mumbles but everyone heard her. "We all do." Ben says, rubbing her back. "And she misses us too, right?" Lexi says, you could hear the unsureness in her voice. Nobody told Lexi what happened at the park, but by how they were acting, she knew it wasn't good. So they were quiet for awhile until Dom breaks it,"Ok, look I don't wanna be rude but-" "Brent your being a complete idiot right now." Andrew finishes. "Exactly" Dom said. "How am i?" he asks. "You should be taking advantage of this time right not!" Jeremy says as if it was the most obvious thing in the world (it was to them all but Brent though). Brent doesn't say anything, he gets up and takes off running. He needs to speak to her.

-

I run into classrooms, outside, the gym, halls and then i reach the auditorium so I open the door quietly. Just because, you know, in case she's in there. And I see her, laying down, seeming to be prompt up or something. It's probably her bag so I just watch her since it seems to be the only way I can. It seems as if she was talking but I was to far away to hear. I see her sit up, and playfully hit her bag, which is a bit confusing. She then goes back to the position she was in before. Then I can tell it's time to probably leave since she sits up and starts packing her bag which was to the side of her apparently. She looks behind her and does the universal signal for come on. I watch and i sees him. He's kneeling down, talking to her. She was laying on him, not her bag. It explains the talking also. They stand up and start heading out until I hear it. The voice that I could listen to all day. "Brent?" It calls out, in shock and confusion.