A day can make a turn like that

A/n: hey guys sorry I haven't made a part. I've been busy since I was on a trip and by the time I got to the hotel I was tired and I've been sick. I didn't have internet to post it when I typed it and I'm surprised it saved but here's a part!

"Shit." I say, looking back at Blake who is giving me a sympathetic look. "It's James all over again." I can feel tears slowly falling and I wipe them quickly before anyone sees me. "I wanna go home, so bad." I mumble but loud enough so that Blake can hear me, he embraces me in a hug. "I know but we can't Pierson." he says. I look at him, I know he's right. "Fine but let's go." We walk off past everyone who's staring at either me or Brent. Today was gonna be awful.

-

Im the happiest I've ever been. I pick Alina up once again which earns groans and eye rolls from everyone. "Literally stop, it's annoying." Alexa claims. "Fine, I'm just so happy!" I say. Everyone smiles at me and Alina. Then the bell rings so we all head to our classes. Apart from classes and well, the stares. Today was gonna be the best day ever.

-

Today has to be the worst day ever. It comes to lunch which I'm dreading. I don't wanna hear theories or see stares. Or see Brent for a matter of fact. I walk in and see some stares which I ignore. I see the girls giving me little smiles and I see Blake who turns around and smiles. I walk towards him as he quickly reaches me and grabs my hand as we head towards his friends. "Hey guys, this is Pierson." I smile, "hi." They all greet me but I can feel the stares. Especially since I'm in Blake's arms. But it's fine. All they're talking about is what guys talk about until one of them asks me something. "So Pierson, not trying to be rude but." I know what he's gonna say and so does Blake I guess. "Seriously dude?" he says. "No it's fine, go ahead ask. Someone has to. Right?" I state. "What's the deal with you and Brent?" he asks, "you two break up?" another asks. "We stop talking a little bit ago. We never officially broke up but I guess we did." I say with a tiny smile. "You don't know that Pier-" Blake starts, but I quickly interrupt him. "If a guy picks up a girl and spins her around, it's safe to say they're a thing. Right?" I say, looking towards the guys who just nod or give me sympathetic smiles. I just nod, "point proven." I say, not wanting to talk anymore about it. The rest of lunch went well I guess.

-

The day has been great. I have gotten stares and could hear some whispers but I could care less. I see everyone sitting at our normal table. I sit down next to Alina. "Hey you." she says and I smile at her. "Why hello to you too." Then you can hear the randomness coming from everyone. I look around to see not a lot of eyes on me but someone else. I turn to see if I can see the glances and they're on her. She is in his arms. I turn my attention quickly back to the table and just smile. I'm not gonna let her ruin my day.