assumptions arent usually right

"Oh um." I start, having no idea what to say. "What are you doing here?" she asks, interrupting me. "Well I-" i stop and look at her, I gotta tell her. "Look Pierson, I'm going through hell right now since you don't wanna talk to me. I'm not the only one, everyone else is too. But you're hanging out with you friends and him." I say pointing towards the guy with her, "you're making this difficult." I see tears in her eyes which makes me wish I didn't say what I did, I wanna hug her so bad right now but I doubt she wants me to. "When will you stop thinking about yourself?" then she took off running, I got a glare from him but I could care less. I just head back to the hall to my friends who are staring at me. But I say nothing as they continue the conversations they were having. Thank God it's almost the end of the week.

-

I can't believe how selfish Brent can be! He was never like that before. The week is almost over thankfully and the rest of the day goes by pretty well. I walked out of my last class of the day to find Ben and Alexa talking not to far away. I really wish I could go up to her and ask her about bexi but I can't. I see Avery and Gianna so I start talking to them as I see Blake running towards us. "Wanna go hang out?" he asks. "Okay." I say, needing to be with someone who's unproblematic. "Ok, let's go!" he says as he grabs my hand and takes off. We end up at another place that we went to all the time. Just this sweet little cafe. It was really nice. We sat down at a booth and he put his hand on top of mine. "It's almost the end of the week." he says reassuringly. "Thank God." I say which he chuckles at. "So um, my friends wanna meet you, sound okay?" he asks nervously which is something I really like about him. "Sounds perfect." I say, knowing it'll go really well. "Ok sweet." We just enjoy each other's company as we walk to my house. "See you tomorrow?" he asks. "Obviously." I say will a dramatic eye roll for good pleasure which he grins at. "Bye!" "Bye." I head and change as I fall asleep quickly after I lay down. Tomorrow will be good.

~

It's finally Friday. Thank the Lord. I got up and got ready and walk with Blake like I have been doing ever since earlier this week. Everything between me and Brent started this week but it feels like its been going on for months. Once we get to school, people I've never, ever have spoken to, speak to me.
"Sorry Pierson."
"Breakups suck, sorry."
"About time Brent dumped you."
"Finally he realized it."
"Good thing Brent dumped you."
I'm so confused at this point. "Have any idea why that's going on?" I ask Blake who's looking at something. He quickly turns his head and shakes it. I look to see what he was looking at. It was him with a girl. Picking her up and spinning her around. Like how he used to do with me.