CH20 - High

3rd Person's POV

The end of a vague dream has awakened Gabbie from an unexpected sound sleep. She opened her eyes and waited for her vision to clear up. She first saw a blurry human figure beside her until after a few eyes scratches and blinks, she wraps her mind around that 'yeah, I just got married yesterday. Waking up with him should not make her caught on the hop but what stupefied her was the way the man is looking at her right now.

Xander was awake minutes ago and kept on gazing at her little wife who's now hugging him. Gabbie realized that in no time and tried to remove her hand from wrapping Xander but to her chagrin, the man held her arm instead to stay in its place and even did the same to the woman. They are now swaddling each other's waists.

Why am I facing him right now? Did I do that while sleeping? That's all she could think and embarrassment took over her.

Xander's lips lifted to the side as if poking fun of the blushing mess girl beside him. His eyes were still glued to her, studying every inch of her face. The sheepish girl moved her head down just to avoid a mutual gaze and her eyes made a rapid exchange of direction anywhere but him.

"What do you want for breakfast?" he inquired and his deep voice gave her chills again.

"Uhm..hmm," she was out of thoughts because anyone who would wake up seeing this Xander will not be on their right mind. His chaotic morning demeanor is hotter than lava. Oh! Gabbie did not say that, just to make things clear.

"Anything," she blabbed in almost like a whisper volume.

"But I can't just call the chefs and say anything, can I?" this teasing tone is faltering her little by little. She wants this to stop, leave this bed, and run somewhere not covered by his peer. But she can't get out of his hold and it's getting her insane rumbles inside.

"I-I can't think of any specific breakfast. M-Maybe let's see the menu first." Goodness! That was the longest sentence she survived.

"There are pancakes, egg rolls, bacon, hotdog," he begins to reel off as if he by now saw the home service breakfast menu. Gabbie listened to the best she can though she's still hooked up on facing Xander this close. "And Me. I am on the menu."

The girl turned her head up, flummoxed. When she saw how lecherous the smirk of the man was drawn, her face crimsoned as she then understood. "So what do you pick?" The lewd man asked again and laughed at how flushed Gabbie's face has turned.

Because of this, he has loosened his hold on Gabbie's frame that gave her the chance to get off and climbed down the bed quickly. She ran through the bathroom while cupping her hot cheeks.

Xander found this very cute and get off of the bed, too to finally call for breakfast.

.

The newly-wed had their first-ever breakfast together and it was as silent as expected. Gabbie was the one inflicting the atmosphere as to how down her head is and barely touching her food.

Xander is constantly checking on her and can't help but snicker in discreet. But he never destroyed Gabbie's plan of a soundless breakfast. He just enjoyed the shyness of the woman.

"So, what's our plan for today?" Finally, after eternal, Xander had enough and spoke to his wife.

Gabbie was startled and faced the man who half-shouted the question and in just a second after, she promptly veered her eyes and gulped. "Uhm, I don't have any plans in mind," she answered.

Xander nodded as he has foreseen that reply. "Ok then just follow my lead," he blared and Gabbie now completely faced the man with bewildered brows.

"I have prepared something that I've always wanted to do and I think today is a perfect time." He was elaborating with an unnoticed over excitement.