CH57 - Havoc

3rd Person's POV

"Let's fix this," he said clenching his jaw.

"What is there to fix?"

"You want me to be honest with you? Ok! Let's be truthful from now on, then. I'm also tired of acting that everything's fine when actually not."

"Fine. Now tell me your truth, Xander. What do you want?"

"I want to fuck you right now."

Gabbie was froze in place after hearing that. "What did you say?" she was in a state of utter disbelief. Xander started to walk near her and even though Gabbie is seeming brave, she cannot hide her nervousness especially when Xander is looking at her that way.

"I said, I want to fuck you, so bad, right now." He emphasized every word and the girl could only gulp.

"What has come to you? Are you drunk? Stop this shit!"

"Why? Is it so wrong that I want you? I want you so bad, Gabbie that I'm going nuts. I want to pin you down, bite marks on your whole skin, suck you, and fill you all my fluid."

"Leave this room, now!"

"Huh! You want me out? You can't stand being with me but you're forgetting the time when you're with that fucking friend of yours?!"

The girl was given the light to it now. He knew it, again. Stupid her for not being used to it already. This man will never give her space and freedom.

"Be honest with me, Xander. Did you hire someone to watch me all the time?"

"Do you think I'm that cheap? I am the owner of the company you are working in and I know every person and every animal that enters and exits. Of course, I know Kiel judged your presentation and who else would you spend the whole night if it's not him?"

"You're jealous that's why you want to fuck me now, I see. You want to claim me, make me your possession, make me your toy! Is that it?" Gabbie is subduing so hard not to fall a tear and she is doing quite fine. "Like what you did to me that night? You raped me, Xander. That experience, even how many patches cover it, will remain in me forever, do you know that? Do you know that?!" She is now punching the man's left shoulder with so much force but it felt like mere weak hits for the man. Yet he was moved backward and he lets her do it.

"All I know is I loved you that night," he avowed.

"That's bullshit! You took advantage of me that night and you're saying you loved me?" She run her fingers through her head as if she can mass up some strength from it. "Fine! You want to fuck me that bad? Then do it," she brazenly said and started to unbutton her shirt.

Xander is now having a mental breakdown. He knew he messed up by making the woman feel that he sees her as an object. But Gabbie is now determined and she will not give up. She took off her upper shirt, exposing her bra, and now she is unzipping her pants. Xander quickly grabbed her hand to stop her. "No, Gabbie." But the woman is now glaring at him as she removed Xander's hand. She continued to unzip her pants, undress it, and throw it somewhere on the floor. The only ones left in her now is undergarment.

"What are you waiting for? I'm ready. Fuck me all you want until you're satisfied." She walked near the man who is now forming his fists to control himself. Gabbie wrapped her arms around his neck and spoke to him in a painfully lewd way. "I'm all yours now, so give in for me," and that's it for Xander to lose it all.

He grabbed the woman's waist and kissed her, brutally aggressive. He sucked her mouth and tasted every inch inside like a hungry beast. The girl is giving him the same kiss of longing, starvation, and possession.