TWO ( Indigo )

Pulling into the bus station in Houston I grab my suitcases and walk towards the exit unsure of where I'll go.

The clock on the wall says it's 2:47am which means I don't want to be walking around downtown at this hour but with know where else to go I'm going to have to.

I walk for a few blocks passing by nice hotels and contemplate staying in one of them but I really don't want to spend all my money on one night of comfort. 

I walk around for a few more blocks trying to find some where to stay tell it's morning when I spot a small dinner with a bright neon open sign above the door.

The bell chimes as I enter and take a seat at one of the booths in the back.

"Hey doll face what can I get you" the waiter says holding his notepad out.

"Hi Um can I just get a coffee and a small stack please" he writes it down and shouts it to the cook then to my surprise sits down across from me.

"Where you from girl"

"I I'm um from New York" I say tucking a strand of hair behind my ear fidgeting with my fingers.

"Honey do you have someplace to go" I look down and shake my head no.

"Okay well my name is Sean and you can come stay with me if you'd like and I know that right now Mrs. DiDi is looking for another waitress" I look up at Sean wondering why he's want to help me.

"Know it's okay I don't want to put you out I'm sure I can fin-"

"Honey I didn't mean it when I said if you'd like I can't let you just wonder around now can I" there's a ding and Sean gets up grabbing my plate and coffee and comes back.

"Now eat up I'm off in 20 minutes then we can go" I nod and start eating and finish just as Sean's shift ends.

We've been walking for 10 minutes when he turns a corner then says "Girl I have to say you are so pretty and I can tell you this right now as soon as I saw you walk through them doors I was like yes she is going to be my Bestie" I laugh as we walk to his house.

"What makes you so sure I want you as my bestie" he stops and looks at me then starts laughing.

"Babe trust me I can already see it I'm your bestie now come on" he grabs my free hand because he insisted on taking one of my suitcases for me and he pulls me along with my suitcase to the front door of a small but cute apartment.

"Okay now I'd love to stay up and chat but I just worked a double so you my dear can sleep here" he says turning on the light to a cute bedroom which touches of blue and gray "I'll sleep on the pull out no arguing" he says as I open my mouth ready to protest.

"Now good night I'll see you in the morning k" he does that kiss on each cheek thing then closes the door leaving me standing there.

It's been three months now, and true to his word Mrs. DiDi was looking for a waitress so I got the job and started working.

I took the little bit of money I had left from when I left New York and my first check and got me a small apartment like Sean's on the second floor and I'm now saving up to buy a car again.

I didn't enroll back into collage but I'm okay with that it just wasn't right for me at this time but I plan on going back someday maybe.

"Hey bestie were you at"

The day after I got here Sean and me spent the whole day getting to know each other and it turned out we had a lot in common.

Sean was in and out of the foster care system just like I was. The families he lived with bullied him a lot growing up for being gay and he was even kicked out of one of his foster homes for it. So once he aged out he packed up his stuff and moved here to Texas.

"I'm in here babe"

"Hey bitch soo I was thinking since it's your birthday tomorrow we should go to this new club and have a little fun. What do you say"

"Umm I don't know babe I mean I've never been to a club so" I say looking at him through the mirror I'm sitting Infront of getting ready for work.

"Come on please just one night of fun you deserve it after all you've been through because of that asshole"

He's my best friend of course I told him.

"Aggh fine" I groan dropping my shoulders knowing I'm most likely going to regret this.

"Yaaaayyy girl we need to go shopping you need to look hot and get laid"

"Oh my god I'm already regretting this"

"We'll go tomorrow morning so we have time.to get ready" Sean says laying on his side watching me apply my eyeliner.

"What"

"Nothing girl damn, anyway I'll see you tomorrow morning, I left your coffee on the kitchen counter have a good day dear" he says a walking out the room.

I've been at work for three hours when the front door opens and in walks a group of guys who take a seat at one of the booths.

"Hi welcome can I start y'all off with something to drink or do you already know what you want" I ask as come to my here table.

"Damn sweetheart are you on the menu" a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes with a lip ring asks licking his lips.

"No I'm not are you going to order or should I just go get the manager" I ask trying to control myself. The way he's acting reminds me of him and has my anxiety starting to rise up.

"It's all good sweety we'll just have four cokes, two sprites and six double cheeseburger with fries" one of the guy says tossing his menu at me.

After dealing with them for the next two hours my shift ends and I'm finally able to get out of there.

For the last week I've felt as if someone's following me but then again I don't exactly live in the best part so I ignore the feeling and keep walk home stoping at the store first to get a few things.

Leaving the store I bump into someone say a small sorry and head home.

——————————————-

Unknown.....

"Boss we found her"