NINE (Romen & Dimitri)

Romen....

"Never hide those stunning blue eyes from use gorgeous" I tell her as I trail my fingers from her chin down her neck towards her nice full tits watching as goosebumps form on her now flushed perfect skin.

I watch as her breathing picks up and she clenches her thighs together slightly parting her lips. I look up at Dimi and see that he's pitching a fucking tent he's just as turn on as I am.

"Are you turned on gorgeous" I ask while lowering my face to her neck trailing my nose up to her ear nibbling on in it lightly.

"Y..yes" she whispers in a breathy way as she closes her eyes.

"How about we get out of here gorgeous would you like that" she doesn't respond only nods her head yes.

"Words beautiful we need to here you say it" Dimitri says taking a step closer to us. She opens her glazed eyes looking right at him and says "Yes" and that's all we need.

"Dimitri what do you think should we take her home with us" quite he doesn't answer. She turns to look at me breaking him of his transe and then he responds to my question.

"Yes brother I think we should we can't leave this beautiful goddess all alone" Dimitri says licking his lips and I can tell he's trying to control himself.

**************************************

Dimitri....

I watched the interaction Ro was having with her. I watch as her breathing pick up as he trailed his fingers along her neck towards her breasts. I watched as she presses her thighs together and parted her lips as Ro trailed his nose up to her ear.

The way her lips parted and her eyes closed was fucking perfect. I saw there lips moving it was lost in her eyes as they meet with mine locking me in place. I was unable to speak the words stuck on my tongue.

"Dimitri what do you say, should we take her home with us" the moment she looks away and back at him I find my voice and answer his question.

"Yes brother I think we should we can't leave this beautiful goddess all alone"

I lick my lips imagining all the ways we'll take her, all the ways we'll make her moan out our names. I imagine all the ways we will maker ours. What the fuck is happening right now what is this girl doing to me.

Ro helps Indigo up and then walk back down to the dance floor to help her look for her friend.

Me and Roman stay back while she goes and talk to him. She spots him at the bar with the same group of guys just one of them missing and I smirk knowing he's fucking already locked in a dark room I the basement.

"You think she's a virgin" Ro asks watching her as she's still taking to her friend.

"She is but I want to hear her say it"

"Did you see the way she fucking flinched? I did t fucking like it and I want to know what the fuck happened to her" I raise a eyebrow looking over at him.

"Bro she's a fuck why do you care" he looks over at me and I already know where going to be having a long conversation because we both k ow she's not just a fuck.

While she's still with her friend I pull out my fone and call Geo.

"What's up boss" he says after the first ring.

"I need you to get all the information you can on a girl names Indigo age 20" I hang up and make my way outside and light up a cigarette while I wait for them to come out.

Half way through my cigarette Roman and Indigo walk out of the club.

"What did you friend say" I ask but don't really care.

"He said to get me some dick but to glove it" she giggles a little bit and I look over to Roman.

"Shots" he mounted before leading her to his car.

"Mmm" she moans out making us both groan "This car is fucking sexy" she says trailing her delicate fingers along it as she stops them turns to look at us.

"Um I this is a two seater" she's very perseptive even while tipsy.

"That's why your going to sit on my lap" I say wrapping my right arm around her and opening the door whit my left them pull her down onto my lap as I take my seat.

Fuck this is going to be a long ride.