THREE ( Indigo )

Once I got home last night I just could sleep every time I closed my eyes he came to mind and then the guy from the dinner. It was as if they were the same person the way the guy talked to me reminded me so much of him.

"What the hell girl I told you I'd be here at eleven and your still not ready" looking at myself I roll my eyes and walk past him out the front door.

"Can we just go you know I hate shopping"

"Um no I don't think so go change Indi your not going anywhere with me dressed like that" I look at what I have on not seeing a problem with it. I have on a oversized hoodie and bicker shorts with my black vans.

"Come on please your just going to make me come home put on what ever outfit you choose for me then torture me for a hour getting me ready" Sean rolls his eyes knowing I'm right and sighs.

"Fine but if I see any hot men I don't know you"

"Fine by me"

I hate shopping and Sean knows it to but here we are going from store to store trying to find the sexiest dress for me..Seans words not mine... I wanted to just go in jeans and a cute crop top but noo.

"Ayy look at this one bitch it would look so good on you" the dress he hold out looks like it is going to cover absolutely nothing but I'm not gunna lie it's hella cute it's got a supper low v down the front with a bra like cup on the inside so I wouldn't have to wear one if I didn't want to, I'm just unsure about the deep v but other then that it's perfect.

"I don't know babe. Maybe we should keep looking" I say taking another look at the dress.

"Nuh get your ass in that room and try it on our I'll strip you right here"

"Fine" I say rolling my eyes knowing all to well that he would.

I take the dress into the changing room and try it on. I stand there looking at myself in the mirror and see a glimpse of the girl I was coming back. I look more happy more full of life but I can still see the sadness behind my own eyes.

Looking away from my face I look at the way the dress looks on my body and damn let me tell you I look fucking good it's a deep blue almost navy color and hugs my body like a second skin showing off my curves and makes my boobs almost look fake with how it holds them up. I mean there not big there an average C cup and the way my ass looks wow.

"Are you gunna show me or am I gonna have to drag you out" I smile at myself giving myself one more once over before stepping out of the changing room.

"Damn girl you look fucking delicious. Your so getting dick to night" Sean claps standing up.

"Yah ok. I don't know babe maybe I should try something else on" I say holding the open part of the dress to make sure my boots don't pop out. he shacks his head no placing his hand on his hip.

"Nope your getting this dress. We can stop and get some boob tape to make sure the girls down pop out k" Sean says while taking out his phone "Shit babe we need to get going its getting late and we still have to get you ready"

I go back into the changing room and put my clothes back on then we pay and leave the mall stoping on the way home to buy titi tape as Sean calls it.

"I'm going to do your hair because I know your makeup is always on point. Are we getting ready at my place or yours" Sean asks pulling up to the apartments and getting out.

"I don't know I guess we can get ready at my place" I answer as I get out grabbing my bags walking to the building.

"Okay I'll go grab something's from my place while you go ahead and jump in the shower just don't get your hair wet it's better to style when it's dry" he hands me his bags and runs off in the direction of his apartment and I head up stairs to mine.

Walking in I place his bags down on the couch and mine on my bed and strip before
taking a quick shower but do not wash or wet my hair because Sean told me not to. Once I'm done I get out dry myself off and pull my robe on.

Walking out of the bathroom I see Sean sitting on the couch dressed in a nice pair of black slacks and a dark green button down shirt with his hair looking messy but nice messy and like always he looks good.

"About time damn girl you took forever" I look and the small clock on the bed side table and see I was only in the shower for 10 minutes.

"I only took 10 minutes don't be so dramatic it's only 6:30" I say plopping myself down on the furry rug in front of my big mirror.

"Hurry up and get ready while I do your hair"  I may have forgotten to tell you Seans a hair dresser now. He got his cosmetology license last month and quickly found a job at one of the high end salons downtown.

Ever time we go somewhere he likes to do my hair he won't let me just put it up in a ponytail like he did today. He still found a way to end up styling it anyways though.

I quickly get dressed then apply my make up. I go for a somewhat natural look with just a little bit of glam and a dark lip, I don't really ever wear lashes but today I do I use a more natural set that's not to full and dramatic and let me tell you they where just what my look needed.

Sean does my hair is a messy updo with soft curls then carefully pulls out a few small tendrils to frame my face. I look at myself and can't believe the girl looking back is even me.

"Here put these on" Sean hands me a shoe box and I open it. Inside is a cute pair of black stilettos that lace up the top of the foot to the ankle.

"Babe there beautiful but are so gonna kill my feet"

"Pain is beauty my dear now put them on and let's go" I put the shoes on and stand up there surprisingly comfortable but for how long I don't know.

"Ok I'm ready lets go"