EPILOGUE

Months had gone by and Indigo started to become more and more nervous as the days went by "Roman did you remember to put the car seats in the truck"

"Beautiful I need you to take a deep breath and relax" doing what she was told she takes a seat only to jump well try to anyways back up and make sure that she had everything she'll need.

"Gorgeous you need to just relax" Dimitri says watching her pace around the nursery.

"Relax relax how the hell am I supposed to do that wh-" just then she feels a wetness run down her inner thighs.

"My water just broke" panic over comes Roman and Dimitri and they jump up and start rushing around the room.

Indigo watches the two of them shakes her head and walks out of the room and downstairs.

"Geo let those two idiots know I'll be in the car so we can gooooo" she says then starts to feel her first contraction.

"Oh fuck ohh okay I got this" Geo runs up the stairs and yelling can be heard through the halls as Indigo makes her way to the garage.

"Abouuuuu. Fuck ok we need to go" Indigo says to Roman and Dimitri once they reach the garage with the hospital bags.

"Breath baby just -"

"Dimitri I swear to fucking owwww ow ow ow god if you tell me to fucking BREATH ONE MORE FUCKING TIME IM GOING TO SHOOT YOU WITH YOUR OWN FUCKING GUN"

Roman snickers hearing Indigo yell at Dimitri. "Don't think I won't shoot you to asshole" Indigo snaps out as she's hit with another contraction.

Pulling up to the hospital both brothers jump out of the truck one grabbing the bags the other helping her out of the truck and into the hospital.

"Okay Indigo I need you to push" the doctor says and Indigo pushes the best she can hearing the sounds of one of her babies cry out.

Taking a few deep breaths Indigo prepares herself to push again, squeezing both Roman and Dimitris hands with all her strength. After a few more pushes she hears her baby's cry out and can finally catch her breath.

"Two healthy beautiful baby boys" the doctor says after cleaning up.

"What are their names" the nurse asks as she bring the two small bundles over to them.

"What is baby A's name"

"Ares Lopez"

"And baby B"

"Ace Lopez"

One year later....

"Damn it Roman I asked you to keep him out of the kitchen and to put his shoes on" Indigo says walking into the living room where their getting things ready for the boys birthday party.

"Here I'll do it" Raven says taking a cute little Ares from his mom who's been running around like crazy all morning.

"How's about we go have a little us time before everyone gets here" Dimitri says hugging indigo from behind.

"And that why where in this situation again" Roman chuckles placing his hands on Indigos showing stomach.

"If I recall it both of your faults because you just had to see if we'd have twins again but know where having triplets" Indigo pushes past the two of them and takes a seat on the couch.

"Mamamam"

"Aww my big boy" Indigo says picking up Ace.

"THE FUN UNCLES ARE HERE" Sean yells as he walks into the living room taking Ace from Indi.

Geo and Sean started dating the the day after Indigos wedding to Roman and Dimitri, it had come as a shock due to everyone thinking that maybe just maybe Dre would be able to win Geo over but he never did.

Indigo legally married Dimitri two weeks after the twins where born and then there was a big ceremony after that where Indigo married Roman.

"Okay he's all ready now and this is for you" Raven says placing Ace down next to Sean and Geo who are playing with Ares on the floor.

Indigo winks at Raven then some how gets up and heads to the study to call her dad.

"Hey sweetly I'm almost there"

"Hey dad can you do me a favor before you get here" Marquez says yea and Indigo tells him what she's going to need from the store.

Twenty minutes later Marquez walks through the door and is greeted by Raven who takes the things from him and walks of to start setting them up.

"Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday Ace and Ares Happy Birthday to you" the two little boys smash there cakes with big smiles on their faces while Indigo glairs at Roman and Dimitri.

"I'm not cleaning them up" she says while pointing two the twins.

Indigo catches a glimpse of Raven and starts to follow her down the hall away from the others.

"It's all set up and ready for them to see"

Indigo hugs Raven and tells her to go get the guys while she goes and waits in their study.

Moments later their voices could be heard arguing with Raven. "Just put this shit on Boss"

"If you plan on killing us Raven Just know that you should of done it along time ago" Roman jokes.

"Ha ha ha very funny but I'm not going to be the one to kill you thats Indis job if you don't put these on and shut up" groaning and curses under their breath Roman and Dimitri put on the blindfolds then are told to stand still.

Indigo comes and opens the door grabbing each of their hands and pulling them into the room then closes the door closed behind them.

"On the count of three you can take them off" Indigo tells them.

"One"

"Two hey I said at the count of three asshole" she slaps the back of Dimitris head as he stares at what's infront of him.

Hearing that Dimitri got slapped Roman takes off his blindfold looking at the site in front of him.

Three tiny outfits and three sets of balloons where placed around their desks.

Both Roman and Dimitri approached the first set of balloons.

"Alex" was spelt out around the small blue outfit set on top of Roman's desk.

Next they looked at Dimitris desk where in pink glitter letters was the name "Arabella".

To the left of of Arabella's name where a set of blue balloons and just like the others the baby's name was spelt out on the desk just under a cute little outfit. "Asher"