TWENTY TWO (Damitri)

After what happened this afternoon and the way Indigo handled herself in the moment I felt I needed to find out who she really is, who are her birth parents and why did they leave her the way they did.

"Geo I need you to get ahold of the hospital files and find out who Indigos birth mother and father are" Geo takes off and I enter the meeting room where to my surprise sits non other then Kevin.

"To what do I owe your visit Kev"

"You have something that belongs to me and I came to get her back" this guy is fucking stupid if he thinks I'm letting her go.

"I can't do that Kev you see you've shown up unannounced on our turf and caused us some trouble, and as far as the girl goes she's already been claimed as ours"

"You will hand her over by tomorrow evening or there will be hell to pay" he smugly says walking past me

I can't let her go there's know way, she's ours and forever will be. I e had this feeling ever since we met her as if I've seen her eyes before but I can't place them her eyes and features seem familiar more so now that I've been able to take her all in.

"Geo I need you to get me that info as fast as you can and call Lue and tell him to have the jet ready well be there in an hour" I hang up and rush home.

Walking into the house I make my way upstairs to Romans room only to find she's not there he's sound asleep all alone.

"What the fuck Ro where is she" he jumps up looking around.

"I don't know she was here when I fell asleep"

We both spread out and start checking all the rooms, I find her curled up on my bed fast asleep.

As I walk closer to her sleeping figure something catches my attention it's a small heart shaped birthmark on the back of her neck. That I had never noticed before but then again I hadn't been paying attention when I was behind her.

Roman comes running into the room and is about to say something but I stop him then point to her neck. His eyes widen just a bit and I k ow he didn't even see it and he was with her all night last night and the lucky fucker probably fucked her in every possible position.

"Fuck man we have to call Marquez" I look over at him and nod my head then look back over to her, why didn't I see it before, how could I be soon blind. If she's who I think she is then she truly is ours.

We both walk out of the room leaving her to sleep.

"We need to call Davila and have him come and give her a check up to make sure the baby is healthy" Roman says taking a seat on the couch.

"Marquez is going to fucking  kill us if he finds out that she's his daughter and we knocked her up before he's even been able to find her" Roman's right but the truth is she's already our so it doesn't matter.

"I'll call Davila and have him come by later today and check up on them" I take a seat next to him on the couch and place my head in my hands "Kevin was in the office when I got back from the cells"

"What the fuck did he want"

"He said that we had something that belonged to him and that we have tell tomorrow to give her to him" Roman scuffs leaning back.

"If she is who we think she is then by the laws of our world he can't have her because she's already arranged to be married to us right"

"Right but if she's not then we'll have to go to fucking war because I'm not letting her go"

"Dimi she's ours no matter what she's having our baby. Speaking of baby are we going to find out who's the father"

"I don't care Ro who Evers the father doesn't matter because she's out the baby is ours we are both the father" my phone vibrates and I take it out seeing a unknown number has sent me a text.

I open the text and see a picture of Indi in nothing but a blue bra and pink panties with bruises all over her face and body. The text that was sent with the picture says.

"You have tell 9pm to hand her over or this is how they'll find her lifeless body floating in the river"

I toss the phone to Roman and he reads the text and opens the picture.

"I'm going to fucking kill him"