Twenty-one

After taking his time showing Indigo how much he cared for her his need to fuck her was stronger then even, he enjoyed making love to her but he loved fucking her more.

"Turn around and get on your hands an knees" his strong husky voice is like a sirens song in her ears willing her to do as told.

Looking over her shoulder when she feels the bed dips she sees Roman behind her hard cock in hand.

"Damn love your so fucking sexy" he says just above a whisper then she feels the sting of his hard making contact with her left ass cheek, she hisses but finds herself pushing her ass out more enjoying the feeling of him spanking her.

"Did my little slut like that" nodding her head yes she's meet with two more hard smacks on her ass.

"Ahmm" she softly moans arching her back feeling heat and need run through her veins.

"I'm going to fuck this tight little pussy of yours tell you don't remember your own fucking name" Roman says slamming into her.

"Auuu fuuck" Indigo hisses from the unexpected but pleasurable feeling of Romans rock hard cock deep inside her wet needy core.

His thrusts are hard and calculated as he slams into her groaning when he feels her start to clamp around him. The way he made love to her was nice but this is what she wanted, she wanted him to take her, and claim her as his.

"Not yet baby don't cum" he says slowing his pace.

"Please aauu" Indigo breaths.

Roman grabs a hand full of hair pulling it hard causing her to arch her back, while further opening herself up to him. "I sa....id ahu fuck not yet" Roman says as he feels himself harden even more with every thrust knowing he's close to his own release.

"Fuck now cum now baby" he grits through ragged breaths as he releases his own cum deep inside her.

"Ahu fuck baby. Don't do that" he slightly chuckles feeling Indigo clench then unclench around his semi hard cock that's still inside her.

Pulling out Roman gets off the bed walks into the bathroom then comes back with a warm wet washcloth and starts cleaning her off.

"I love you Roman" Indigo says pulling him down giving him a long heated kiss that only pushes them to continue there night alone.

"I love you beautiful" Roman says as he makes slow love to her again and again forgetting about fucking her like he just had once was enough for now.

He played with her hair as she fell asleep on his chest worry started to creep into his mind when he thought back to the way he fucked her, he thought about the baby and if he had been to rough with her. The thought of him causing harm to the baby had him up all night.

Sliding out of bed leaving a still sleeping Indi alone Roman slipped on a pair of joggers and heads downstairs finding it's already 6am and Imelda already in the kitchen.

"Buenos Dias mamá"

"A hola mi niño buenos días" (hello my boy good morning) Imelda watches as Roman takes a seat at the bar already k owing something's on his mind.

Already thinking the worse she walks over and slaps him upside the head then walks over to the coffee machine pouring him a cup.

"Por que me pegaste" (why'd you hit me)
Roman says rubbing the back of his head pouring creamer into the cup of coffee she sat down I front of him.

"Por que ya te conozco y algo as echo. Aver platícame ora que cabrones as echo" (because I know you and you've done something, now tell me now what have you done asshole"

"La chica del otro día la que te pedí que la dieras una carta resultó ser justo la que siempre buscábamos" he stops taking a sip of his coffee before he starts talking again. (The girl from the other day the one I asked you to give the note to turned out to be just what we've always been looking for)

"Bueno ya que fuimos por ella resulto que está embarazada y anoche fue algo salvaje y tengo miedo de que lastime al bebe" (ok well when we went to get her we found out that she's pregnant and last night I was very ruff with her and I'm afraid I hurt the baby)

Imelda starts laughing while looking at a very worried Roman "Como serás tan pendejo no le as echo daño al bebe. Llévala al doctor y verás que todo está bien" (your so stupid you haven't hurt the baby take her to the doctor and you'll see every thing is fine with the baby)

Thanking Imelda Roman head back upstairs to his room and gets back in bed.