FIFTEEN (Damitri & Indigo)

Dimitri......

Opening the file I'm meet with her beautiful face and another picture of her, she looks about two maybe three years old, taking the picture out I hand it to Roman then start reading her file out loud.

"Name Indigo Jones
Age 20
D.o.b July 17th
She was born in Manhattan no information on either parents it says she was a safe haven baby" me being the dumb fuck I am didn't know what that was so I looked over to Geo who rola is eyes and takes a seat then explains.

"She was left outside of a hospital and put into foster care right away, seems she was moved around from home to home tell she turned eighteen" he shrugs and I know he's not giving us all the information.

"Fucking spit it out Geo" Ro says leaning forward.

"When she was four her faster mother sold her to a local drug dealer who tried pimping her out but was caught by the police before anything happens to her" he looks between us then continues. "When she was six her foster parents beat her so bad she was in the hospital for three weeks they didn't know if she would be able to talk after that"

"She's been through so fuck much" I hear Roman say under his breath.

"When she was I think nine or ten one of her foster families put her on a train and left her there she rode the train for days tell the police came and got her" she's always been fucking unwanted now I fucking feel like shit for just leaving her the way we did and of all things with a fucking note.

"Oh there was this one foster family w-"

"Enough Geo" I say looking back at the file and start reading it again.

"She got a full ride to NYU were she meet Kevin Richardson a law student with a habit of fucking any thing with a pulse, oh and get this he has a history of sexual assault and domestic abuse turns out our girl called the police a few times but never pressed charges" I feel my blood boil looking at the police pictures of a bruised Indigo " She moved here a little over a  three month ago and rents a small flat apartment and works at LuLu Biscuits as a waitress, she has a best friend named Sean Oliver who also was in foster care tell he was eighteen" I scan through the last bit of information and slide the file over to Roman.

"Geo I want a security team on her now she's not to be let out of there sight" he nods and leaves.

...........................

Indigo.....

It's been three days since I gave myself to the twins and I can't get them out of my mind it's like a need I feel to go to them but I ignore it knowing they don't want me.

I've started noticing a black SUV following me where ever I go with two guys watching my every move, so today I decided I'd see what they want.

I grab the drink carrier and to go bag and walk access the street and knock on the window. The guy rolls it down and I give him a nice small smile.

" Hi so I thought that since your going to be following me around I might as well feed you so here is two cokes and two bacon cheeseburgers" I hand the guy the stuff and turn around but stop and say over my shoulder "Oh and tell your bosses if they want to know.how.I'm doing to stop being little bitches and come see for there selves" where the fuck did that come from I've never been so bold but I like it.

"Thank you miss and we'll let them know" the guy in the drivers seat says amusement clear in his voice.

I walk back inside and get back to work only for it to be ruined by the same group of ass holes from before and the very same idiots from the bar.

"Well if it isn't our favorite girl" the one Dimitri punched says taking a seat with the rest of his pals.

"Lucy can you cover that table for me please" she looks out to the dining area and looks back at me.

"Sure thing doll" yeah I know we're not supposed to do the whole slut shame thing by see Lucy is o e girl that could and would fuck every guy that came in here.

After my shift I head out to see the SUV now parked right outside the front door.

"Thank you for the food Miss would you like a ride home"

"Uh yeah okay and please stop calling me Miss it's Indigo and no problem the least I can do is feed you if your stuck trailing me all day" I say with a soft laugh as I'm buckling my seat belt.