TWELVE

Once the pain subsided the only thing she could feel was fullness a fullness that made her feel stretched she knew she would be sore tomorrow but for now she invited the pain that would soon become pleasure.

"I'll go slow until you tell me other wise" Damitri assures her and he slowly pulls out tell his tip is all that's left inside her tight sex. He groans as he pushes back him feeling her walls grip around him.

Roman comes to her right in a kneeling position with his hard cock in his hand stocking himself as he holds eye contact with Indigo. She licks her lips wanting to k ow what he'd taste like.

"So fucking gorgeous" Roman says come Ig closer to her.

"Please" she breaths out needing to feel more needing more.

"Please what baby" - Dimitri strains as he's trying to control himself.

"Faster" Indigo moans in a sexy way pushing Damitri to slam into her. The new unexpected harshness of his thrust cause her to let out a screamed moan.

"Aghhh fuuuuccck"

Romen takes advantage of her open pushing his hard cock down her throat, she wraps her lips around him and taking as much of she can. The way her lips feel around him is something he never expected he expected her to feel like all the rest but know this was what pleasure felt like this is what true lust and need felt like.

Indigo continued taking him into the back of her throat tell she felt like she couldn't breath. The combination of Dimitri's unforgiving and relentless trusts and Roman's hard cock him her mouth have her pushed over the edge again and again.

Roman reaches down wrapping his head around her throat and the other on her clit pushing and squeezing it as he moves his fingers in a quick circular motion. The new overwhelming sensation of both men taking her to a new high makes her cum with such force she.squirts all over Damitri.

Unsure of what just happens and feeling embarrassed thinking she had just peed all over him, she try's to move away still sensitive from coming so hard. Indigo just wants to hide from what she just did, even though her cheeks are flushed from pleasure you can still she the embarrassment flush them more as there now a deeper shade of red.

"Mmhm fuck beautiful that was fucking sexy" Roman groans as he places his middle and index fingers over her sensitive clit moving them in small fast circles.

"No stop I think I need to go to the bathroom"she moans still trying to proses his words.

"No you don't baby" Dimitri slows down giving her a chance to breath and talk he mows what she's thinking.

"Baby you came hard that all you didn't pee okay" he leans down and kisses her on the top of the head the. Looks her in the eyes asking if she's ready. Indigo nods her head butting her bottom lip as he once again starts his relentless pounding.

They've had many girls in there bed but never have they seen a girl as sexy and perfect for them then her.

"AUUUAA mmm" Indigo moans around Romans cock as her eyes roll back and she once again cums followed by Roman who's salty ropes of cum shoot down the back of her throat.

"Fuck beautiful auu" Romans husky voice says in a breathy way that left Indigo satisfied knowing that she had pleased him.

He takes himself out of her mouth and she can't help the scream like moan that erupts from deep with in her chest as Damitri continues his relentless thrusts.

"AUUUAA fuck shit" Damitri says as he releases deep with in her.

She can feel his cock pulsate with in her now sore core as he releases his cum deep inside her, carefully he pulls out and lays beside her as he catches his breath.

For the next few hours that's how it went the twins took there time in fucking her making her feel as though they needed her. Roman was a lot softer then Dimitri was but he was still as relentless. They both filled her time and time again. There cum mixed with hers and the wet sticky sound filled the room only further exciting the tree as they fucked.

"Fuck baby your fucking perfect" Damitri says after filling for a third time once he's cought his breath giving her a kiss then gets out of bed.

"Come on beautiful let's get you cleaned up so we can get some sleep" Roman says picking her up carrying her to the bathroom where Damitri is already running a hot bath.

Her tense sore body instantly relaxed once it felt the warm water, she leans back against romas chest felling his heartbeat on her back making her feel safe for some reason.

"Come on baby time for bed" Dimitri says helping her get out and wrapping a towel around her body. Dimitri picks her up and carry's her to bed where they all three fall asleep.