FOUR (Indigo)

It took us 15 mins to get here and we've been in line now for almost an hour and I'm ready to just go home.

I've never been to a club but back before I met him I had been to a few frat parties and didn't really like them but my friend at the time would drag me along with her to them.

Jessica was well I thought she was a good friend but that wasn't the case she was sleeping with him behind my back. I only found out because he left his phone on the counter one night while taking a shower and she sent him a text and a picture saying can't wait to see you tonight, she was in nothing but a pink thong.

I know that being here is just another step in loosing my past and the girl I became but I really just don't feel like being here even if I do look really good.

All I want right now it to go home put on some pajama pants and a comfy crop sweater some fuzzy socks and watch some netflix. I've got to catch up on the Witcher  and eat some ice cream and just relax that's all I want to do right now.

"Come on please let's just go home" I complain "This place looks lux and if you remember I'm not even old enough I'm not 21"

"Omg Indi know we can not go home we are here to have some fun and celebrate your birthday" he pulls me into his side "Don't worry babe I've got you covered" he whispers so only I can hear.

"Fine but your buying the drinks got it" he gives me a wide crazy looking grin and says "Tonight I'm getting you waisted and laid" I roll my eyes.

As were talking a nice ass matte black Maserati MC20 pulls up to the curb and two extremely familiar looking men get out. They look like walking snacks.

I can't stop myself from starring at the two men the feeling of power washes off of them in waves and I find myself flushed. The two men make eye contact with me and my already flushed face heats up even more.

I avert my eyes and look anywhere but at them not wanting to embarrass myself further knowing that here I am eating them up when I'm not even their type of girl.

The group of girl behind me start talking about the two yummy snacks talking about "omg did you see that they looked at me I'm so going home with them to night" and blah blah blah. I look and see that yes one of them is most definitely more what those guys like supermodel body, tall and fake.

As I'm looking at the girls behind us I fell a jab in my ride and turn to glare at Sean. "Bitch they are looking right at you. You lucky hoe" Sean says elbowing my side again

"They weren't looking at me, their looking at the group of girls behind us that are practically naked" I whisper back to him tilting my head to the side. Sean looks behind us and gives the girls a snarky smile.

"Okay girl keep telling yourself that mmhm I saw the way they were looking at you, like you were a whole snack"

Choosing to ignore Sean I side eye the two walking sex on a sticks as they pass us to enter the club.

At the front door the bouncer nods and opens the door for them. One of the men leans in and points down the line towards us but I'm assuming he was pointing to the girls behind us then enters the club.

The bouncer starts to make his way tawords us and opens the velvet rope motioning for us to follow him.

I look behind me as one of the girls says smithing to her friends and takes a step forward. The bouncer guy holds up his hand and I step aside thinking his telling me to move I look over to the girls again expecting them to walk past us but when they don't I look back at the bouncer.

He tilts his head to the side and motions with his hand to come on I point to myself then at Sean. The guy nods and once again motions with his head to come on. Me and Sean exchange a look shrug our shoulders and follow him to the front of the line.

"Um are you sure its us your supposed to be letting in" I ask as he holds the door open.

"Boss said girl in blue dress and friend now go" he answers back still holding the door open.

"That was wired" I practically scream once we're inside.

"Enjoy it bitch come on let's get you drunk and find you some dick" Sean yells back grabbing my hand pulling me though the crowded club to the bar.

The club is just what I expected it to be very lux. The beat runs through the floor making me feel like dancing but I'm not the type to just get out there like that. I'm not sure why  I'm doing it now though but I pull myself free from Sean and start swaying my hips and getting lost in the freedom the music brings me.

"Damn Babe okay I see how you feel how bout we get you something to drink and see just how loose those hips can get yeah" Sean yells pulling me off the dance floor over to the bar.

Once again I'm being dragged behind him as we make our way to the bar. I get a few glares from girls who either cling to the boyfriends and smirks from guys single or not as we continue to push past them.

"Damn girl if I would of known you were going to cause trouble I would of brought you out sooner" Sean shouts as we get closer to the bar.