THIRTY ONE (Dimitri & Roman)

Dimitri.....

My team is the first to enter the mansion as we walk through the halls checking room by room I start to noticed that there's a lack of men.

Each room we check nobody's in after doing a sweep of the first floor we come up empty. Just as I'm about to turn around I feel a sharp familiar sting and I know I've been shot.

I fall to the ground trying to catch my breath the force from the impact has my head spinning and I know I'm loosing blood I can taste it n my mouth.

I hear her screams and want to just say fuck it and go to her but I can't I know I can't. I know that I've been shot in a dangerous place but all I need is a quick fix so I can get back in here and get my girl.

Laying completely still I wait tell the person walks away before moving my hand to my left side where I've been shot.

I press my hand against the wound and feel the blood running through my fingers, I blink a few times thinking I might have passed out.

"I I've fuck I'm down" I say through the earpiece then lean up a little bit. I hear running and raise my gun I'm not going down with out a fight. I bring my finger to the trigger and wait the door to one of the rooms opens up and just as I'm about to pull the trigger Carlos and his men come into blurry view.

"Fuck get him out of here"

Im lifted off the ground and lead to one of the rooms I remember checking only a few minutes ago.

"Hold him up" Finn says to another guy while he suffels my weight. Blinking a few times to try and clear my vision I see the wall open up and I'm lead down a narrow hall and outside.

I'm layer on the grass and Raven comes rushing over to check my side "Fucking hell D I'm still a mess student I can fix this shit. Get him back to the house he needs to have surgery" she stands up and takes out her phone.

"Get him back to the house" Carlos says but I'm not leaving not with out my girl.

"Patch me up doc" I sputter out spiting some blood out.

"D you need to fucking get back to the house now" she almost yells at me. She snaps her fingers and I'm once again lifted off the ground.

"Just fucking patch me up" I say with a cough.

"No can do boss you need to get back to the house" I raise my gun but it's snatched out of my hand then it all goes dark.

——————————————————————

ROMAN....

I take my team and we make your way around towards the back of the mansion but I stop them when I hear her scream.

Peeking around the corner I see her tied up to a chair, she's sat infront  of a huge screen and she's watching the screen and screaming and crying hard.

"Boss Dimitri's been shot and is being taken back to the house now for surgery" Fero says through the ear piece.

Fuck we need to hurry and get this shit over with so I can get our girl and get home.

"Marquez push the plan" as soon as I say that the light cut out and we all pull down our night vision and start moving further into our positions.

Walking closer to where she's tied up I see Dre and tap him on the shoulder. He steps behind me and Mark passes him a set of nigh vision goggles and he gets into position.

We all walk further into the back garden and one by one we shoot the men scrambling around the roof tops trying to see what's going on and get into better positions.

"Beautiful I'm going to cut you free and Mark and James are going to get you out of here"

"Roman they shot Dimitri he wasn't moving" she cry's out.

"He's already on his way back to the house he'll be okay baby" I kiss her on the lips and stand up grabbing her hand and start moving over to Mark and James so they can get her out of her and back to the house.

"Now isn't this a sweet site to see" a tall woman says as the lights all come back on.

I push Indigo behind me and feel her grab the gun from my holster.

"My my how you've grown" I stare at the woman she looks familiar she kind of looks like.

"Tatiana" I say and the woman smiles and walk further into the garden.

"Now this is what's going to happen your going to hand that ungrateful little bitch over and we're going to just be on our way" she looks behind her and I see Charles and Kevin walk out with there guns drawn and a few men behind them pointing at us.

"You venomous bitch" I hear off to my right and see Marquez walking in with his team.

"Aww my dear husband how I've missed you. Now let's get this over with so we can move on with the rest of the night" Tatiana says.

Before I know what happened Indigo steps out from behind me and BANG Tatiana falls to her knees holding her chest BANG she falls backwards with a hole in her head.

I look to my left and see Indigo pointing the gun at Kevin "Now we're leaving" she says and lowers her gun then all around use bullets start zooming by one by one Charles and his men start to fall.

"AHHh" I hear a scream and see Indigo kneeling On The ground with her hand on her stomach and I instantly start to panic.

"MARQUEZ" I yell and he rushes over "Get her back to the house I'll finish up here" I scoop her up and my team shield us as we run to the cars and peel out of the drive way.

"Roman" she says through her cry's.

"It's okay love you'll be okay the baby will be okay"