TWENTY SEVEN (Indigo & Unknown)

Once we got back to the house after lunch I went up to Roman's room to rest. Today has been one hell of a day and all I want to do now is just sleep.

Ive just changed into a pair of Roman's joggers and pulled on one of Dimitri's very big hoodies when I hear voices outside in the hall, thinking it's either one of the guys or maybe even a guard I walk over to the door and take a peek.

I see one of Mr. Santiago's or dad still not sure which, men talking to some man I've never seen before and catch him pointing in my direction, the man says something then turns to see me standing there in the door way. Fear takes over and I rush out of the room towards the stairs screaming for Roman and Dimitri.

There voices call out to me and the sound of running echos up the stairs but I'm dragged backwards with the man's hand over my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll fucking slit your throat" the man whispers into my ear and I can only nod while trying not to cry louder.

I feel a sharp pain in my neck then the room starts to spin the last thing I see is the bright lights that shine through the windows from inside out, the last thing I feel is the cold night air as I'm lifted off of my feet. The last thing I hear is my name being called out along with the sound of gun shots then it all goes quite and dark.

There's a heaviness keeping my eyes closed but the cold all around me has me needing to open them. I'm in a dark cold room with a large metal door and a small window with no glass just bars.

"I'm glad to see your finally awake" a familiar voice says from the dark corner of the room.

I know that voice it's a voice I thought I'd never have to hear again.

"Kevin" my voice is shaky and I unconsciously wrap my hands around my stomach as if to protect my baby.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you" he pauses before adding in with a sinister smile "well not yet at least"

"Why? Why are you doing this to me? Why can't you just leave me alone?" I sob out.

"Why WHY" he yells grabbing me harshly by the face. "Because you belong to me" I spit in his face earning a hard slap in return.

"I will never be yours" I say looking him right in the eyes.

"Now be a good girl for me k. I can't afford for you to loose their basted" he knocks on the door and it opens. A young man comes  in placing a pile of blankets and a tray of food down on the ground then leaves the room again only the door doesn't close behind him.

"This is your new room for the next few  days  maybe months  but that will all depend on your fuck boys how long I have to keep you here. Now you'll only leave to see the Dr." Kevin walks back over to me and leans down to my leavel "This could of been ours but you wanted to run away and become a little whore" he try's putting his hand on top of mine on my Stomach but I push it away.

He stands up and heads back over to the door "There's a bathroom with a working shower over there. Someone will bring you clean clothes once a week" he leaves the room and I bring my knees up to my chest as a heart wrenching sob escapes my throat.

After a while the same boy from earlier comes in and takes the tray still full of food. The boy stands in the door before he says "There coming" that's all he says as he walks out the door.

What did I do to deserve this, what did I ever do to be always placed in situations like this. I feel myself slipping away but remember that they will come for me, they will come for us.

————————————————————-

Unknown.....

"What the fuck that wasn't part of our deal"

"Must I remind you WHO PAYS FOR THIS ALL OF THIS"

"It's almost time we should start moving now" Kevin says walking to the room.

"Now Tatiana be a good mother for once and go get that ungrateful little bitch ready"  

Not saying a word to the prick I call a husband I walk out of the living room and head towards the basement where they have that little bitch locked up.

I thought that leaving her would make her life better and the fact that I didn't have to deal with her anymore was just a plus.

When I married Charles 18 years ago my life was changed for the better, I mean don't get me wrong Marquez treated me like a queen but never really loved me. All he loved or cared about was that spoiled little brat.

The day I found out I was pregnant I was happy at first thinking it was going to be a boy, but when she was born I knew I had to get rid of her some how.

When the arrangement was made for Indigo to marry the Lopez twins I was pissed I had planted the seed in Charles mind to arrange the marriage for his son but Marquez refused says some bullshit about the alliance wasn't and would never be strong enough, so I did what I had to do starting by killing Natanael and Daniela.

Taking Indigo was just a bonus. The deal was Kevin gets to marry Indigo, Lopez twins empire falls and I get what I always wanted power.

Walking bro the small cold cell I almost wish I felt sorry for her but I don't so oh well.

"Get up and change into this" I say to the girl huddled up in the corner.

She gets up and does what I say never once looking up at me. Once she's done I grab her forearm and start pulling her out of the room.

"Tatiana is that any way to treat you own daughter" Charles says walking up behind me as I've just pushed Indigo down to the floor next to the front door.

Her bright blue eyes snap up to meet mine and I smirk down at the little bitch.

"No my dear husband it is not"