SIXTEEN (Indigo & Roman)

Indigo.........

The next three and a half weeks went by like clock work the guys would give me a ride to work I'd take them some food them they'd give me a ride home. I never once say the twins and the guys never once talked about them.

Today though I had something I needed to do and I did t want them with me so after I gave the guys there food I slipped out the back door and went home, but  first I had to stop by the drug store to buy a few things.

As I walk the isles I start to think I was a week late so I grabbed a pregnancy test and my usual brand of tampons just in case, I grabbed a few more things like shampoo conditioner, body wash you k ow the essentials.

I walk through the front door put my bags on the counter and start taking things out when there's a knock on the door quickly slipping off my shoes thinking is probably just Sean and he forgot his key I open the door only to be meet with two anger looking faces, not wanting to deal with there shit or hear them I go to slam the door in their faces only for Roman to stop it.

"What can I do for you guys come to use me and toss me aside again" I snidely ask as I walk back to the living room and flop down on the couch.

"Loss the additude beautiful" I roll my eyes and turn on the tv. Damitri yanks the remote out of my hand turning off the TV as he sits Infront of me.on the coffee table.

"Look baby we get it your mad we honestly didn't expect to be interested in any kind of relationship with you." Okay wow that kinda hurts but not as much as them ignoring me for two and a half weeks.

"We expected to just be able to fuck you and be done with it like we normally do" not wanting to listen to his bullshit explanation I get up and head for the front door open it and stand there with my arms crossed hoping they'll get the hint.

"Gorgeous what the fuck is this" fuck.
............................................

Roman.........

I can tell she's more hurt then pissed, we used her then lift a note telling her we had fun.

When Tim and Dre told us she has bailed on them and that they didn't know where she was we were ducking pissed we came over here to her place as soon as our meeting was done.

I'm standing in the kitchen watching Dimitri try to kiss her ass and fail when she gets up and walks over to the door, she opens it and stands there with her arms crossed clearly trying to tell us to leave which isn't gonna happen.

I move to lean on the kitchen counter when something catches my eye, my blood runs cold and I feel my mouth dry.

"Gorgeous what the fuck is this" Dimitri looks over to me then quickly looks back at her.

"I I um" she slams the door and rushes over to me taking the test out of my hand grabbing the bags on the counter and storms off the her room slamming the door behind her.

"That was a fucking pregnancy test Dimitri" I can't fucking think right now I know we both fucked her with out thinking or using protection but fuck.

"Just what ever happens I want her she's ours got it" I know he's right so I just nod.

"Beautiful we fucked up okay we get that but we're here now and we'd like to take you out to dinner at least let us do that before you push us away. Just give us a chance to start over" I say stepping up to her bedroom door.

She opens the door with teary eyes and hands me the test. I look down at it then back to her passing the test to Dimi who looks at it then back at her.

She leans into me and with a shaky breath says "It's positive I'm sorry" She wipes her eyes then looks between the two of us.

"How long do I have to get ready" she sadly says as more tears brim her eyes.

"For what" Dimitri asks taking a step forward "I don't expect you guys to want it so I thought that yo-"

"Fuck Indigo no we're not taking you to get rid of the baby we asked you to dinner but how about we gay take out and go back to our house and watch movies yeah" Dimitri takes her into his arms and kisses the top of her head.

"We'll wait for baby just go get ready take all the time you need" Dimi tells her pulling out his phone walking away.

.....................................

Indigo.....

Walking into the bathroom I close the door and let out a breath. I hear Damitri's angry voice come from the other room and think that maybe he's mad about the baby and actually does want me to get rid of it but before I let my thoughts get the better of me . I put my ear to the door and listen.

"What the fuck do you mean he's Charles Andrades son and that he's here" I know that name it's Kevin's dad's name. Shit he's here he's gonna find me.

I fling the door open fear all over my face as I look at them.