TWENTY FOUR

Indigo....

I'm listening to them explain that they believe I could be this Marquez guy's missing daughter but there's something telling me that's not all this is about there's more to the story and I want to know what it is.

I've been sitting here on my couch for the last three hours thinking about everything they said and it's time I get my answers. I change my clothes walk out locking the door behind me and head down to the SUV.

"Where are they Dre"

"Right now there at the club Indi I'll take you to them" I thank him and he drives me to Twisted.

I walk to the back entrance and walk inside the club look así different when there's not drunk guys and half naked girl dancing around.

"Miss you can't be in here"

"I'm here to see Roman and Dimitri" I tell the guy who nods and start leading me to a private staircase.

"Up the stairs last door at the end of the hall" thanking the guy I head up the stairs to the door at the end of the hall. I don't knock I just walk in not caring if there busy.

"There's more to the story isn't there" both men look up at me at the same time.

"Yes beautiful there is you see the arranged marriage was made between her father and ours she was to marry us the day she turned eighteen" Dimitri tells me, now I fucking get it the only reason they want me is because they think I'm her.

"Oh I see so the only reason you guys want me or this baby is because you think I'm her" I walk further into the room slamming the door behind me. "You don't want me for any other reason but your own, fuck you Dimitri and you Roman" I say turning on my heels ready to leave but they both jump up and stop me.

"Beautiful it doesn't matter if your her or not we still want you, we wanted you even before we thought you might be her, do you think that we would get in the middle of a war with Kevin's dad if we didn't want you" Roman says taking my left hand in his

"Fuck Indigo if you didn't mean anything to us we'd have handed you over to him like he asked but know we chose to start a war" Dimitri says taking my right hand.

"No matter what you are ours" Roman says pulling me close kissing my forehead.

"Let us finish up then we'll get something to eat before heading home to get ready for our guest" I can only nod because I don't trust my own voice right now.

They say they want me and I believe them my heart and head both believe there words to be true.

After lunch we head back home where I have a very hot and steamy shower with Dimitri, getting out I dry off and get ready.

I throw on a simple pair of black skinny jeans and a really cute white crop tank with my leather jacket, then throw on black converse.

Walking down the hall to the stairs I hear voices coming from the living room.

"Where did you guys find her" I hear a strong voice ask.

"We meet her at our club" Roman says

"Ah I see so you guys have already become intimate with her"

"Marquez we didn't know about the birthmark tell this morning" Dimitri answers.

Not wanting to listen anymore  I walk down the stairs seeing five guys standing around the living room and hall way who seem to be bodyguards for the Marquez guy who's here walking further into the living room I see a guy sitting on the couch across from Dimitri and Roman.

"Beautiful please come have a seat" Dimitri says patting the spot next to him, I walk over and sit.

"Indi" Roman says making my eyes snap to him. He never calls me by my name.

........................................................

Third person....

"it's you" Marquez says looking at the girl sat across from him she looks just like her mother but with his eyes and nose.

She's unsure of what to say or how to feel about the man that's sitting across from her  even there's something about him that seems so familiar yet like a stranger.

"Hello sir my name is Indigo Jones" she introduces herself.

"No my dear your name is Indigo Santiago" the man says.

"How can you be sure I'm your missing daughter, I mean I could be someone else" she doesn't mean to come off rude but this is something she had always dreamed about. She had always wanted to find her family.

"We have arranged for our Dr to come and check on you and the baby and we asked him to do a DNA test"

"What the fuck did you just say boy" Marquez says standing from his seat.

"You heard me Marquez she's pregnant" Dimitri takes her hand in his "But like we said beautiful it doesn't matter if your her or not you are ours. Marquez I know we have a agreement but if she turns out to not be your daughter we would still like to claim her as ours weather your daughter was to show up or not" Dimitri says.

"Yes Dimitri I understand if she infact isn't my Indi then our alliance will stand and I will grant you the freedom to marry this girl" Marquez says knowing in his heart that she is his daughter and that the strong alliance will stand no matter what.

The Dr comes and draws there blood letting them know he'll have the results back tomorrow afternoon. Then he checks on Indigo.

"Okay so everything looks good so I'll come by in two weeks and do the ultrasound we talked about but tell them try to eat when ever you can and drink plentiful water" the dr hands her a prescription and takes his leave.

The rest of the day goes by as usual until night fall that's when all hell breaks loose and Indigo once again disappears.