FIVE (Dimitri & Romen)

Dimitri...

"For fucks sake Dre she was not a fucking dude" These two idiots have been arguing for the last hour about this chick Lalo fucked while we were in Oklahoma City and I've had enough I'm switching fucking cars.

Spotting a gas station up ahead I tap Lalo on the shoulder.

"Lalo stop at the gas station" I hate these long ass fucking drives but this time I understand why we had to make this trip. We could of just flown but that's not what our friend wanted.

You see one of our men got sick sometime last year and asked that if he didn't make it for us to take his ashes to his mom who lived in Oklahoma City. John died four days ago so to respect his wishes we brought him home and gave him moms a little cash to help her out.

Where not the nice guys at all but when it comes to those who are loyal we're loyal back and John was one of those men who was always ready for what ever.

John had worked for my uncle before he handed over the family to us. My brother and I had become known as the prince's of darkness not only for our cold hard ways but for the fact that we liked to play a little game called hide and go seek in the dark as a way of torturing our enemies and those who fuck us over.

It's one of my favorite things to do, watching them run around in the dark while I stand at the top of the maze with night vision goggles on shooting off a few arrows as they slowly die.

"Damn Look at her" my brother says as we pull up to the pumps. I look to the store and see a beauty standing outside sipping on her coffee.

We step out with of our car with Gio, Dante, Tre and Blue and head for the small store.

The closer we get to the girl Ro pointed out I though she looked beautiful from afar but fuck she's hot. She's got on a pair of gray joggers and a white tank top with a loose sweater hanging off of one shoulder, her hair is up in a messy bun thing on top of her head and she's got on a pair of black vans.

I watch her move away from the entrance and stand to one side as we enter the shop. Walking past the girl I lock eyes with her for a brief second but I don't think she knows I was looking at her because I don't take off my sunglasses.

I watch from the window as the girl walks off towards a bus and gets on it. The sign on the front says Huston so I know it's only a matter of time before we hopefully see her again. Key work being hopefully.

Three months later....

"Eh Dimitri how about we finish up and head to Twist for a couple drinks and maybe pick us up a chick to fuck for the night" - Romen says closing the file he was looking over and tossing on his desk.

Ok Okay let me explain real quick before you go off thinking that where some kind of sick man whores... you know what never mind we are back to the explanation... ok so ever since we were in high school we have shared one girl we don't do the whole relationship thing. Even though we honestly would like to.

We'd like to find some one to share a life with but we just haven't found the right girl, so tell then we fuck em and leave em we never fuck the same bitch twice it's always a one and done.

Yeah I know what your thinking how will you know if she's the one if you just fuck 'em and dump 'em well the answer is simple. My dad used to say that with one look you'll know if she's the one for you because with that one look your world stops as well as your heart.

"Yeah man I could use a good fuck. I choose the girl this time the last one you picked made me want to fucking blow my head off she was so fucking loud" I hate girls who think that being load is sexy.

Two weeks ago Ro picked up this chick at a bar we had to conduct some business at and brought her home the chick was so Fucking loud even the guards could fucking hear her all the way outside. The front fucking gate is almost a mile from the main house that's how fucking load the bitch was. Oh and to top shit off the bitch was so fucking fake I was afraid I would pop her fucking implant if I squeezed to hard.

"Fine but no plastic bitches I hate all that fake ass shit" I say standing up and grabbing my suit jacket.

**************************************

Romen....

It's been a few months since we came back from our little trip to Oklahoma and I find myself thinking about the chick from the gas station every now and then. The girl was stunningly beautiful and her eyes fuck.

"Hey remember that chick from Oklahoma" Dimitri asks as where walking out of the office. I know who he's talking about but play it off like I don't.

"You have to be a little more specific Dimitri we did fuck two girls while we where there" I say watching as he throws his head back popping his neck. Ew I hate when he does that it sounds gross, yes I like the sound of the people we torture's bone cracking but not his weird right.

"The girl from the gas station"

"Yeah why" I say as we get into the parking lot.

"I don't know I just remembered we had seen a hot chick at the gas station" he shrugs and we walk over to my car. Lying fuck. I shake my head and follow behind him.

Pulling up in front of the club I see the line is all the way down the street which is a good thing for us. If I'd have to guess I'd say a good two hours to get in their lucky and 4 if their not. The bouncers let in 4 people for everyone two that leave, sometimes people wait tell closing because not many people leave once they get in.

I cut the engine of my Maserati MC20 and step out. The feeling of being watched is something I'm used to but for some reason this time I feel as if I'm on fire, closing the door I catch a glimpse of Dimitri who's eyebrows are pulled together as if asking me if I feel it to.

We both turn our heads scanning the line of people waiting to get in and just as I'm about to turn away my eyes lock on a familiar face.

"Ro isn't that the girl I was just asking you about" I don't say anything as I watch her turn away and start talking to some guy she's standing with.

"Yeah" I say keeping my eyes focused on her.