THIRTY FIVE (Indigo)

I watch my so called mother be pushed into the maze, quickly she turns around and starts pounding on the door she was pushed through.

"LET ME OUT PLEASE" she yells out "YOU LITTLE BITCH I HOPE THEY FUCKING LEAVE YOU"

SWISH I let the the first arrow go watching it fly through the air "AHHH" the arrow hit her left hip.

The sound of other cries and a few shots ring out and I know for a fact the guys are having fun.

Tatiana holds her hip limping as she holds onto the wall, she meets a few dead ends and I can't help but look at her with pitty.

As I'm lining up another shot Kevin comes down the left side of the maze.

"Oh Kevin come out come out where ever you are" comes a voice that sound so dark but so sexy at the same time.

"Having fun beautiful" Roman gives me a kiss while firing off a round a high pitch scream is heard and we pull away from our heated kiss and look down.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH IM GOING TO KILL YOU"

"And how do you plan on doing that" I ask looking down on Tatiana who's holding her stomach blood seeping through her fingers pooling on to the ground around her.

"Fff FU FUCK YOU" she says then goes limp.

"One down" Dimitri says coming up behind me swatting me on the ass then winks.

I walk around the platform spotting Charles and decide to have some fun. Taking a throwing knife I toss it through the air bullseye.

"AH FUCK" I'm starting to see why the guys like this so much it's kind of fun.

One

Two

Three knifes later and a few arrows and Charles looks like a pincushion.

"Okay gorgeous whelk take it from here why don't you go get something to eat and rest for a bit" I pout but agree only because I am very hungry.

"Uuu is there any more of those red chocolate things Roman brought home last night" he chuckles giving me a soft kiss.

"Top shelf in the kitchen next to the fridge"

I head back up stairs and see Imelda in the kitchen.

"Hola mi niña" hello my girl.

"Hola Um nada mas vine por algo le dises a los britos q ya me fui acostarme" hi Um I just came to grab something can you tell the brutes I went up to bed

"Si mi niña" yes my girl

"Gracias" thank you

I grab the chocolates, give Imelda a kiss on the cheek then head upstairs.

Changing my clothes I get into bed grabbing the remote and my well Roman's chocolates and curl up under the covers.

Turing on the tv I put some random show on and eat a few chocolates then fall asleep.

I'm woken up by a sharp pain in my lower right side and I instantly fear the worst, reaching to the nightstand I grab my phone and call Dimitri because he's the last one I talked to.

"I'm not go-"

"Ouu fuck it hurts where are you guys"

"What's wrong Indigo where are you" I hear running on the other end they must of still been in the maze.

"Roman's room" I hang up and some how make it out of the bed. I put my hand between my legs and thankfully there's no blood but the pain won't go away.

"Indigo baby what's wrong where does it hurt are you bleeding anywhere" Roman reaches me first and starts asking a million questions.

Dimitri runs into the room with Raven and some other guy I haven't meet yet but he must be a doctor because he's carrying a small case with him.

Get her on the bed. Raven go get the portable and tell everyone to be ready just in case" I start to panic and watch Raven run out of the room.

"Okay boss I need you to get back on the bed and one of you help get her sweats off" he just called me ohhhh fuck not the time.

Getting back on the bed both Roman and Dimitri help me get my sweats of as Raven comes running back into the room.

"Everyones on alert" she starts plugging things in and the doctor pulls my top up a little bit the put the jelly stuff on my stomach then the wound.

He looks around then wipes my stomach off.

"Good news is that the babies are ok nothing to worry about there but it looks like you have kidney stones which can be very very painful" I breath out a sigh of relief and the doctor keeps talking "I'm going to give you some meds and start a IV I want to keep an eye on them to make sure you don't get and infections. Oh and when and if you pass one it's going to hurt way worse then right now"

He send Raven off to bring him everything he needs and I settle down in bed with Roman and Dimitri by my sides.

It took me almost two weeks to be let off bed rest and almost a week for those stupid stones to pass it hurt like a bitch but is okay because my babies are okay.

"Everything looks good and they have strong heartbeats" Raven says handing me tissues to clean myself up.

"Hey so there's a blood test we can do to find out the sex of the twins if you want to do it"

"Really I thought I had to wait tell I was further along for that"

"Nope not anymore now we can do a simple blood test and find out that way"

"Okay let's do it just don't tell the guys" Raven grins and draws my blood.

"I'll have the results in a few days" she gives me a hug and leaves.

"Hey bestie" if you where wondering where he's been he's been away at a huge stylist convention thing in New York so yup but we did talk almost everyday.

"Hey stranger you better of brought me what I asked for" flopping down on the couch next to me Sean places his head on my lap.

"Look I was strictly told no junk food or I'd loose my left nut "But I guess I can live with one" we both laugh then stop when Geo walk into the room.

"Well hello handsome" Sean says and I roll my eyes.

"Hey Geo this is Sean but by the look on your face and the way your blushing I'm assuming you already knew that and I'm just going to go find the guys and okay bye"

I wonder when they meet.