TWENTY NINE (Indigo)

Hanging up the phone with out hearing them say I love you back was on my mind as I rushed down the narrow stairs.

What if I don't make it out and I die with out hearing those beautiful words from them. "Snap the fuck out of it Indi" I say to myself as I make it to the very bottom of the steps, there's water up to my ankles so this must be some kind of water system or catacombs.

Walking through the cold water for a good 10 minutes it starts to get deeper with every step but I can see the doors off in the distance and walk faster to reach them.

Reaching the door Marquez said I push it open only to see another long ass corridor.

I feel like I've been walking forever the only plus side is there's n on more water and I feel I'm now on a small incline. Finally after what feels like an hour I reach another door, pushing in open I'm met with trees and dark sky.

Carefully I look around spotting the red glow from a cigarette, before I just come straight out I think of a way to make sure it's really Dre, Geo and Davilia then I remember Geo telling me a story about how he and Dre got stuck doing a night watch and how the whole night Dre kept humming the happy birthday song.

"Hu huu hu hu hu huuuuu"

"Really dude" I hear I'm thinking Geo say

"Ow What the fuck G"

"Don't fucking start" Geo sighs then I hear shuffling in the trees.

"Ok kids that's enough" Davilia says

I know I should come out already but I like the way Geo and Dre flirt with each other.

So I do it again "da dadada da da"

"Really Dre"

"Geo I'm not doing anything come on" I can't really see what going on but I can make out that one shadow came over to the other shadow.

"You know I fucking hate that" awww is Geo pouting he must be because I hear Davilia chuckle so I come out.

"Awww how cute" I say standing away from the door.

"Not funny Indi" Dre says standing next to Geo.

"No not funny but it's cute the was you to flirt I think you should just kiss already" yeah they've been doing this flirting thing for a while now but I don't think Roman or Dimitri know about it.

"Shut up and get in the car" Geo says shacking his head at me.

"Roman said to take you to the safe house that they'll be there when they're done"  Dre says while getting in the back seat next to me.

We start driving and I see the huge brick wall that surrounded the excualy huge mansion I was just held captive in. I watch as Davilia takes a left turn heading back to the mansion instead of taking a right now o head away from here.

"Um" I say then feel another pinch in my neck I turn to my right to see Dre with a long syringe in his hand "Sorry Indi" he says then it all goes dark.

Waking up I feel the same heaviness in my head from before then it all starts coming back to me I try to move but I can't. Looking around I see I'm tied to a chair in the middle of a garden.

"Aah your awake I was worried he gave you to much" I glare at the man before me I thought he was my friend I thought he could be trusted.

"Davilia" I say watching as he walks over to Dre and gives him a small kiss then turns to a tied up Geo and kicks him in the face.

Geo falls backwards with a groan. I see the look on Dre's face and can't tell if he meant to be hurt or not like he didn't want this to happen.

"Dre please" I plead looking at a dark pair of blue eyes. Davila starts laugh and goes to stand infront on Dre who glances at me from behind Davila and shakes his head no.

"Aww Baby your so stupid. Dre here" he says patting his cheek "Works for my uncle and his wife which just so happens to be your mother" just then as if on que my so called mother walks out and over to Davilas side.

"When I got the call about the DNA test I put two and two together and figured it was for the little thing growing inside you but because they had found you" Davila comes to stand next to me and outstretches his hand cupping my face.

"When I finally meet you and saw that Marquez was there I called my sun Tati and told her that you had been found and not only that but that you where pregnant. She told me to make sure there was a way into the house so I did what I do best and did some digging" he lightly slaps my cheek then continues to walk back over to his dear aunty.

"You know you where supposed to and will marry my Kevin I say my because he's the best" I can't help the laught that comes out of my mouth or the words.

"He hen you can have him I've heard that  incest is really big these days I'm sure he'd love to have you" I roll my eyes and feel a hard slap across the face.

"You will respect you future husband to  uh ungrateful little bitch" my she she just slapped me.

"Fuck YOU" I yell out hearing gun shots coming from inside the house.

"Get her up and put her in the back garden" Tatiana says.

Dre comes over and unties my hands dragging me around the back of the house.

"They know I'm here just please don't hate me Indi" I don't say anything and he continues to talk "Just play along okay" still I don't say anything and he sighs loudly.

"Just please trust me Indi"

"Fine"