THIRTEEN (Indigo)

Indigo...

I stretch my arms and legs only to have regret it the second I do. The memories from last night start flashing in my mind and I can stop the smile that finds its way to my lips.

Sitting up in bed I find myself alone. I didn't really expect them to be with me but I didn't expect to be alone neither, slowly climbing out of the comforts of their bed I walk over to the chair next to the window and slip my dress back on grab my heels and make my way down the long hall to a beautiful black marble stair case.

I search the house looking for the guys but can't find them anywhere. Yeah you lost your virginity for a hot one night stand with two guys grate going. I roll my eyes at my inner self knowing she's right.

Entering the kitchen I'm meet by a short older women singing along to God is a Women by Ariana Grande. I didn't know who sings it better but this older woman can sure give her a run for her money.

"Hi good morning um I'm looking for Roman or Damitri" I say a little loud so the lady can hear me over the music. She jumps a little bit and turns around.

"Hola si buenas días mi niña how I help you" thankfully I know Spanish because one of my foster families were from Mexico city and thought it important I learned it they thought it would help me get head in life.
(Yes hi good morning my girl)

"Si disculpa estoy buscando a Roman o a Dimitri no sabes dónde los podré encontrar"
(Yes I'm looking for Roman or Damitri do you know where I can find them)

"Ahy mi niña no están ya se fueron me dijeron que te diera estoy"
(Oh my girl they already left but they told me to give you this)

I take the note from the older women thank her and walk out the front door, once I'm outside I open the note.

It was nice meeting you last night
Beautiful. Carmen Will take you home.

R & D

That it just a fucking it was nice meeting you. I mean what the fuck did you expect breakfast in bed and sweet good morning kisses.

Scuffing I walk past the older gentleman who has pulled a matte midnight blue Range Rover up next to me and stepped out opening the back passenger door for me to get in.

"Tell them to fuck off" I tell the gentleman as I crumple up the note a toss it aside.

"Miss" I ignore him and continue to walk down the long as drive way.

The gentleman calls after me a few times but I ignore him and keep walking out the big black gates and out to the street.

I should of known these guys were the type to just fucking use a girl, but then a again I kind of didn't stop myself from giving myself to them. I knew this is what was going to happen and I let it.

I find a small cafe order coffee and get a Uber. It's a little after noon when I get home. The nights event still playing on my mind I strip out of my dress then take a long hot shower.

I still can't fucking believe they just used me like that. I don't know what I was expecting I'll never be wanted, no one especially two hot millionaire bad boys who can have anyone they want would ever want me. I was fucking used as just another one of their play things.

For the rest of the day and night I ate my feelings away and avoided looking at myself in the mirror because the girl I had been trying so hard to let go of had once again found her way back.

That night I feel asleep feeling unwanted but little did I know they did want me and I would be claimed by them and have people watching me with out my me even knowing it.

Little did I know what was to come. Little did I know that I was some how now wrapped up in a life I had never expected and become Unexpectedly Theirs.