SEVENTEEN (Indigo)

Indigo......

I open the bathroom door catching both men's attention, walking out of the bathroom with tears streaming down my face in a daze I walk over to my make shift closet and start pulling clothes off hangers frantically tossing it all on the bed.

Like a mad women I'm running around trying to get as much of my things as I can.

Roman comes up to me and grabs me by the shoulders "Beautiful what's wrong talk to us" I let out a sod and fall into his chest.

"I I I've g..ot t t go" I try to pull away but he holds me closer to his chest.

"Why do you have to go baby" Damitri asks but by the look he gives Roman I know that they know why.

"You no why" I say pushing Roman away using all the strangth I have left from draining myself crying. "Oh yeah and I know who the fuck you are your majesty's or do you prefer prince's of darkness" I say dramatically with a slight bow, scuffing I go to my bed and pull out a small duffle bag and start throwing my stuff into it not even caring if it gets wrinkled.

The day after I went home with them Sean came over and all but scream his head of which is his normal self but still he yelled and screamed about how stupid he was and how dumb I was for going with them. Yeah well now I'm pregnant by one of them so.

He went on and on about how I could of gotten myself killed because of them then he went on to tell me all about their life style and who they were once he had calmed down.

"Beautiful stop" I ignore Roman and continue throwing stuff into the bag "DAMN IT INDIGO I SAID STOP please" he yells with pleading eyes.

I stop what I'm doing and look at him.

"Baby were not going to let anything happen to you okay. Trust us please we'll handle it" Damitri says giving me a small kiss on the forehead.

"Now take a deep breath and calm yourself down this stress isn't good for you or the baby" it's sweet how we says baby so softly. I do what he says and take a deep breath.

"Finish packing your gonna come stay with us until we have everything taken care of" Roman says stepping closer to me and Damitri tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"Okay" is all I say as I finish putting everything in the bag and zip it up.

Damitri grabs the bag and my hand and we leave my apartment, Roman follows after making sure the windows and door is locked.

"Let's get something to eat then we'll head home okay baby" I only nod and look out the window watching the street lights and people as we drive down the busy streets.

"How the fuck did I get in this mess not once but twice now I've found myself falling for men who are dangerous" I think to myself as we pull up to a small Chinese restaurant.

"I'll be right back beautiful" Roman says opening his door.to get out 'Hey Roman can you ask for extra fortune cookies and a side of dumplings" I say with my best puppy dog eyes, he chuckle and say okay.

"Dimitri I'm sorry" he turns and looks at me from the drivers seat.

"For what baby"

"For getting you guys pulled into my mess" I place my hands on my stomach with out think.

"Baby" Dimitri says getting out and coming to sit with me in the backseat. He places his hand on top of mine and leans in giving me a soft kiss. "What ever mess your in is our mess now" he gives me another kiss and I can't stop myself from laughing.

He looks at me with a raised eyebrow "Is something funny"

"I just never would of imagined you two as soft and sweet like you guys are with me" he smirks then places his hand around my neck.

"You and I both now we're anything but soft baby" heat rises and spreads through out my body to my core.