TWENTY EIGHT

Indigo couldn't believe it this was her mother the mother she prayed for everyday hoping was alive somewhere looking for her.

This beautiful woman who she looked so much like was her mother, she wished in that moment she could have anyone else in the world as her mother but the woman standing in front of her.

"Put her in the car we need to be there before anyone else gets there" Charles says to his men.

The same boy from earlier steps forward and helps indigo up pushing her slightly out the door "I'm sorry but I have to be ruff with you"

"It's fine" indigo says in a small voice only the boy could hear.

"Get in you bitch" the boy says pushing her into a black Audi. The boy slams the door and she feels a hand on her thigh.

"Don't try anything stupid or I'll fucking kill it" Kevin says running his hand from her thigh to her stomach then drives off.

"Once we get to the house I want four men posted on the rooftops that over look the court yard and you" Charles says pointing to Tatiana "I want you to bring her in when it's time"

The drive to the mansion doesn't take long. Kevin takes Indigo into the large living room and tosses her onto the couch then comes so close she can feel his breath on her face.

"How about we have some fun before everyone gets here hum" he grabs her by the throat pushing her down on to the couch so she's laying down then kneels between her legs.

"P pl please st stop"

"Aww baby you know how much I love it when you beg" Kevin says before leaving wet kisses down her neck while using his free hand to tare at her top.

"HELP PLEASE" she yells out her voice echoing around the huge space. Kevin punches her in the jaw then continues with her clothes he harshly grabs her right breast and takes it into his mouth.

Indigo slaps and punches at Kevin to try and get him off if her but stops with his next words "Take it like a good Whore or I'll cut that Bastared out of you" she stops completely praying that someone will show up soon and stop this.

Kevin unbuckles his belt and pants leaning up he's just about to pull them down when the front door opens and the sound of heels clicking on the marble floor echo.

"You just couldn't wait could you" comes Tatiana's voice from the entry way "Fix yourself up and take her to the room our guest will be arriving soon"

Kevin fixes himself then grabs Indigo up by her hair dragging her out of the living room down the hall to a small study like room.

She takes the chance and starts looking around in the drawers of the desk once she hears the click of the door locking. She checks the shelves for anything she can use and finds a small button in the corner of one of the top shelves.

Pressing the button the shelves shift and can be moved she quickly moves it to the side seeing it's a panic room.

Hearing voices outside the door Indigo fixes the books back how they where and steps into the room she try's to pull the shelves back to close them but they don't move frantically she searches for a switch or button then sees a row of them along the wall quickly she starts pushing them.

One by one she pushes the buttons as the tv monitors come on along with the lights then she hears the voices of all the people around the house full the room around her then finally the shelves move with a click once closed.

Looking around the small room she sees a phone and quickly picks it up hearing the dail tone she calls the one person she knows she can trust.

"Hello"

"Sean"

"Babe omg where have you been"

"Listen I don't have much time give me Roman's or Dimitri's number it's a emergency I'll explain later" Sean quickly gives her both numbers and she hangs up.

She hears shouting from the other side of the shelves and worries they'll find her she looks at the monitors but can't see the room she was in seeing the keyboard she starts typing on it trying to switch the feeds to see what's going on.

As she's watching the monitors she sees the study watching as four men search the room one of the men points to the window and they all run out. Picking up the phone again she dial Roman.

"What" comes his harsh tones answer.

"Roman" she breaths a sigh of relief hearing his voice still watching the monitors as she sees more men rush into the room and the sound of crashing can be heated as there tarring the room apart looking for her.

"Ind" she cuts him off "Roman they brought me to some huge mansion I think they called it Casa or Colonia Sangrati or something like that I'm hidden in a safe room in the downstairs study they're looking for me please hurry"

"Baby listen to me we know where you are where coming for you, you need to stay in that room and stay quiet" shuffling can be heard from the other side of the line.

"Indigo I need you to look to the left of the monitors there should be a small black button it's almost invisible" Regonizing the voice she does what he says and looks for the button running her fingers along the side of the monitors.

"Found it"

"Press it" pressing on the small button the monitors move to the side behind the wall are a set of stairs that lead down.

"Once you hang up walk down the stairs and keep going tell you reach two big doors take the left door it will take you to the back gates of the property" Marquez says

"Dre, Geo and Davilia will be waiting for you ok gorgeous" Dimitri says

"What if they find me"

"They won't just keep going know matter what you hear okay beautiful"

The sound of banging gets louder and she knows it's only a matter of time before they find her.

"Love you " she says hanging up and rushes down the stairs.