NINETEEN (Damitri & Indigo)

Dimitri....

After roman left with Indi we cleaned up and caught up to them a few blocks away.

As soon as we walked through the front door Indigo went upstairs to my room to take a shower.

"Did you see the way she handled that situation and the way she shot that gun" Ro asks pouring us each a tumbler of whiskey.

"She was the first to see them coming and told me to get down but by the time I realized what was happening we were under fire" I take a sip then continue "I told her to call Geo and she sprung into action not even flinching at the bullets that just barely missed us"

The more I think about it the more questions I have. Who are her real parents and why did they leave her outside that hospital and where the fuck did she learn to shoot like that.

....... .....

Indigo....

I'm standing in the shower letting the hot water run down my body as I remember the first time I ever held a gun.

Flashback

"Come on kid just aim and shoot" Jet one of my fosters says taking a drink of his beer. We'd been out here for and hour now and in afraid of the gun, it's heavy and I can't keep it held up for long.

"I I can't" my small six year old voice says lowering the gun.

"The hell you can't you will shoot that fucking gun or we will be out here all fucking night" he says downing the rest of his beer and coming to stand next to me then shoots a few holes in the target a few feet away.

Raising the heavy piece of metal I close my eyes and pull the trigger, the kick back of the desert eagle causes me to take a step back.

The rush of adrenaline that runs through my tiny vines has me stepping back over to the line and standing how I was told and I fire off another round.

"That's it see your a natural" Jet says patting me on the back.

Flashback ends

I'm pulled out of my dazed state when there's a knock on the door "I'm coming in beautiful" Roman says opening the door.

"Hey you alright" I nod my head yes and start washing my hair, I close my eyes and lean back to rinse my hair out when I feel two hands one on the back of my neck and the other running along the length of my hair massaging my scalp at the same time helping me rinse it out.

I let out a small moan then feel Roman's lips on my shoulder as he plants small kisses along it all the way to my ear.

"You looked sexy shooting that gun beautiful it turned me on" his gruff voice says as he runs his hand down my body tell he reaches my lower lips, just as he's about to slide his fingers between my folds the water turns ice cold and we pull away quickly laughing as we both get out and wrap towels around us.

"Saved by the water, but you will be mine tonight Damitri has to go to some meetings" I frown a little but then smile.

"MOVIE NIGHT" I yell and run out of the bathroom in nothing but my towel, I hear Roman laugh behind me  then I'm being picked up off the ground and tossed on the bed.

"Until we go to the dr no running" he hisses me hard and pulls the towel away from my body."Oh and no more shoot outs" I laugh at that one knowing this won't be that last time.

His right hand moves down my body tell his reaches my lower lips. Slowly he slides his fingers between my folds rubbing my clit in slow circles then running them down pushing them into my wet entrance gathering my juices he bring his fingers back up playing with my clit.

I grip the comforter with my left hand and tangle the fingers of my right hand I. His soft wet hair and he starts circling my clit faster and harder.

"Ahhhuu fuck mmm" I moan as I feel myself just on the edge. "Cum for me love" and I do I cum with trembling legs.

We get up and clean ourselves up change and head downstairs to look for Dimitri.