THIRTY TWO

As Roman rushes to get Indigo out of the house and to the cars he holds her tight to his chest watching her as she goes in and out of consciousness.

"DRIVE" Roman yells and they rush out of the parking and speed down the road.

Rushing into their house he sees Raven running towards him and she quickly looks Indigo over.

"Shit we need to hurry and get this under control"

"She's pregnant" ravens eyes go wide and she rushed him down to the infirmary.

"Roman you need to leave" Raven pushes him out of the room and she starts to check on Indigo quickly cleaning up as much of the blood she could then do all she can seeing that the bullet went right through.

Raven takes the ultrasound and starts looking around seeing that thankfully none of Indigos organs where hit then she checks on the baby only to see that there's not one but two small heart beats.

"How does she look is she okay? Is the baby okay" Toman asks when Raven walks out of the room Indigo was placed in before she can be moved to a more comfortable one.

Not saying a word she handed Roman a black and white glossy picture.

"What's this"

"There are two boss Indi is having twins and they are all fine the bullet went straight through with out hitting any organs. She'll be moved here in a bit to a more comfortable room and we'll bring in some special equipment to help monitor the babies for a few days tell we feel it's safe enough" Roman listened as he followed Raven down the hall to Indigos temporary room.

"Have you checked on Dimitri is he going to okay" Roman asks as he looks down on a sleeping Indigo.

"He's still in surgery but I can go check" Raven walks out of the room leaving Roman to look after Indigo.

Roman sits down in a chair and holds her hand watching as her chest rises and falls with every breath she takes. Gently he placed his hand on her stomach and feels a tear run down his left cheek.

He never thought he'd fall in love he had always hoped to but he never thought it would happen. He never thought he'd be a father even though he wished to be one day.

His phone started to ring and he got up leaving the room before answering.

"We have them" hanging up with out saying a word he storms out of the infirmary with only one thing on his mind revenge, revenge for him parents, his brother, his gorgeous girl and his unborn babies.

"You and you set up the maze" Roman orders as he walks out of the house to wait for his guests.

Raven is setting up Indigos new room for the next couple of days when he phone starts to ring. Taking it out of her back pocket she sees Axels name flash on the screen.

"You better not of fucked up my system" Raven says as she answers.

"I didn't I was just calling to let you know that boss asked that you stay with Indi and also if you can remotely set up the night vision for the maze" Raven groans she loves watching the hunts.

"Yeah I'll just need you to bring me my laptop" Axel says he'll be there in a few and hangs up.

Everything started to move in slow motion as Raven walked down the hall and stood at the doors of the surgery room.

Dimitri had been in surgery for longer then necessary and many had started to worry that he might not make it out of this alive.

When he got to the house and was rushed into surgery his heartbeat was barely registering on the monitor, he had lost so much blood and had to have a tube placed into his lung because it had started to fill with blood making in impossible for him to breathe.

The thought of Dimitris death was something know one wanted to think about, everyone knew that Roman wasn't and wouldn't be the same if he lost his brother even if he had Indigo.

The room flowed with the buzz of voices and people rushing around as the brought the defibrillator in to try and bring back one of their bosses. Charging the paddles to 200  the doctor called out clear and Dimitri bounced of the table only to still be flatlining. Agin the doctor called out increasing to 300 then zap another charge.

Everyone held there breath and watches as there boss still had nothing but a steady beep of the flatline that glowed on the screen.

The doctor was about to call it when BEEP, BEEP BEEP, BEEP could be heard echoing around the quit room. In a rush the doctor called out his orders and Dimitri was rushed into surgery.

A wave of relief washed over Raven once Indigo was placed in a recovery room, but that relief was short lived when she heard the sound of a constant beep without a pick up.

Raven watched as her close friend and boss stood holding a familiar face against the wall completely naked with tubes stuck in his arms.

Raven opened the operating room seeing her fellow soon to be doctor laying on the flood but thankfully he was still breathing.

"Take this fucking dead man to the maze" Dimitri hold Davilia by the throat then drops him to his feet watching as he choked on his own breaths as he brought his hand up.

Dimitri stumbled back a little bit holding his side then feel to his knees, two nurses rush to his side and Raven hurry's to take Davilia to the maze.

Dimitri is brought to the same recovery room as Indigo and the nurses hurry to clean up the mess he made of his stitches and once again placed back in his IV.

Dimitri reaches out his hand taking ahold of his beautiful angels had watching her sleep as his eyes start to close and he to falls asleep.

————————————————————

Sorry I had to do it. I know many of you were starting to hate me for a few seconds.

Last few chapters will be up soon.