BONUS CHAPTER

Indigo...

"Why in the fuck did I say yes to having another baby" I can't believe I let these assholes talk me into giving it one more try.

After the triplets where born I told Roman and Dimitri that we weren't going to have anymore for awhile.

Ace and Ares are now 16 and have started to train along with Alex and Asher. I didn't want them to start so young but giving the fact that this is a dangerous life we live I gave in and let them start training two years ago.

Alex, Asher and Arabella are only 9 months younger then the older two and let me tell you it was hell raising five little ones that are practically the same age.

Now here I am 16 years after the fact and I'm due in three weeks thankfully this time I'm only having one. We found out that where having another boy and are lost for a name.

Arabella and Ace think we should name him Archer.

Alex, Asher and Roman think we should name him Antonio. But myself, Dimitri and Ares think we should move away from the A names and name the baby Zeus.

"MOOOM" now what.

"If your not shot, bleeding or beat up I don't want to hear it" yeah it sounds mean but after what happened to Ace two weeks ago it's kind of become my new thing, it keeps the fighting away from me and leaves it for there fathers to deal with.

"I'm not shot but I could be. Papa said that Bella could go with us to the range I don't want her to go" Ace pouts like he's still 5 and comes to sit next to me on the couch.

"Come on Sheila don't be like that Bel has to learn to" Alex says siting next to his brother.

"Don't call me that" Ace grits and I see his fathers same face when ever someone pisses him off who is almost always me.

Oh yes so it's like this, the twins are Dimitris the triplets are Roman's and this little one we don't want to know. When the kids where growing up it was hard for them because at first they didn't understand about our relationship but now that their older they know that they have two fathers and I love both of them.

"Mamma papa said I could go to the range this time but Ace is being a bitch about it"

"Arabella Grace watch your mouth" she has such a bad mouth she gets it from Roman.

"Okay you know what Arabella how about this you won't train anymore and I'll just let you go to school" instantly the room erupts with a bunch of fuck no's and I don't think so's.

"It's either she gets to train in everything you boys do or she gets to go to school" I shrug my shoulders and watch as my two handsome husbands walk into the room.

Dimitri comes over and pushes Ace away from my side then sits down "What the hells all the yelling about"

"Mom said that we either let Bel train with us or she gets to go to school" Roman locks eyes with me and I give him my best innocent smile.

"Let's vote" Dimitri says catching us all of guard. He explained to everyone that it's a simple yes or no but by the look in his eyes I know that he's up to something.

"Yes" I say

"No" Ace bites out earning a smack in the back of the head from Roman.

"Yes" Alex votes.

"Yes" Roman also votes but I don't think any of them really know what their saying yes to.

"Yes" says Dimitri giving me a wink. Ah so it's a vote for school.

"No" Asher

"No" Ares

"Okay so that three No's and Four yes's" I say and Dimitri stand up.

"You start school on Monday" with that he leaves the rooms and a excited Arabella to glote to her brothers.

Laying in bed wrapped in Roman and Dimitris arms I ask the one question that's been on my mind all day.

"Why did you vote to let Ari go to school" Roman props himself up and looks over at Dimitri.

"Because maybe it will help the boys learn to be softer" I must of looked as confused as I felt because Dimitri chuckles a little bit then explains himself.

"Bel isn't the only one going to school they all are. Look it's like this the boys have spent all their lives looking after themselves never really caring to look after Bel. So I thought that maybe if they all go to school then maybe just maybe they'll take a little more care of their sister and learn what it means to care and look after someone other then themselves" okay I understand completely what he's talking about I still think he's crazy but we all are.

As the boys where growing up they always tended to stick together never really caring to let Bel join them and they were always so mean to her.

The only one who ever really cared to look after her is Alex he's always been the one to stick up for her if her other brothers were being mean or if she had gotten hurt he's always been the one to care.

"Hey Indi ready to pop" Raven asks coming to stand next to me in the kitchen.

"God yes then I'm done I want you to take out everything I don't need" she starts laughing.

"Aunty Raven hows the blood game goin" Ares asks while coming over giving me a kiss on the cheek then sitting at the island.

"It's going good just talking to your mom about taking out her Uterus, fel-"

"Okay ew gross didn't want to no all that. No offense mom I love you and all but ew. I don't know what's worse watching dads kiss you or hearing that"

"I can think of something worse" Asher says sitting down next to his brother faking a shiver.

"Oh yeah and what would that be" Raven asks and I already know what the little shits going to say.

"Hearing mom and our dads have sex" I throw the dish towel at Asher and watch and Raven doubles over in laughter while Ares acts like he's going to throw up.

Slowly one by one the rest of the boys file into the kitchen along with Roman and Dimitri.

"Okay I'm ready" Bel says standing in the doorway looking cute.

"HELL NO" all the boys and her dads yell.

And this is how the next chapter of our crazy lives starts.