ELEVEN

"I've um I'm shit um I...I've never d...done this before I'm sorry I should have told you before" she rushed out.

They knew she was a virgin they just wanted to hear her say it, they wanted to hear those words come out of her mouth. The thought of them share Ig someone so pure pushed there need for her even more.

They were going to claim her destroy her and make her there's even if it was for one night. We'll at least that's what they keep telling themselves.

"Don't worry beautiful we'll go slow" Dimitri tells her while strokeing her check in reassurance then places the cuffs around her delicate wrists and hooks then to the headboard. The click of the handcuffs makes me jump a little bit not from fear but the unexpected wetness it makes me feel from the excitement.

"Do you trust us beautiful" Dimitri asks tugging on the cuffs to make sure there secure.

"I...I do I.. it's just that I'm afraid I mean I've done other stuff I've just never done it. What if I can't satisfy you, both of you" her soft voice says only above a whisper. Her insecurities making her feel like the girl she was with him for only a brief moment.

"Don't worry gorgeous we'll be gentle" Roman says "Well at first" -Roman adds with a smirk playing on his handsome face.

Romen steps to the foot of the bed looking at her exposed sex. "Look at me beautiful I want you to keep your eyes on me the whole time do you understand me" Dimitri says coming to stand next to Roman.

"Yes I understand" Indigo breaths out feeling heat rise up her body from the light kisses Dimitri places along her open thighs up to her breasts and up to her neck.

"Good girl" Romen praises climbing onto the bed and positions himself between her legs lowering his face to her dripping wet pussy and slowly starts to spread her lower lips with his tounge flicking her swollen clit at the same time.

Indigo bits her bottom lip trying to stop herself from moaning but fails to contain herself due to Dimitri sucking and bit on her left nipple while pinching her other.

She's never felt anytime this before this feeling was nothing like what she felt when she was the one touching herself. Her back arches and her hips start to buck as Romen inserts two fingers curving them upwards as he moves them in and out, fueling her need to cum as that familiar knot forms in her lower abdomen.

"That's it baby cum for us" Romen says agenct her clit the vibration from his deep voice sending her over the edge as she comes undone.

"Aaa fuck" Indigo cums hard with trembling legs and ragged breaths.

"You teast fucking delicouse baby"

"Teast your self gorgeous" Roman says then places his lips on hers kissing her hard.Roman's shocked by his own actions since they have never kissed any of the girls they've fucked in the past.

Dimitri moves between her legs positioning himself and aligning his hard cock with her dripping wet entrance.

"If at anytime it becomes to much or to painful we'll stop okay beautiful" Dimitri says while pushing all of himself in at once.

She hides her face in Roman's neck to hide the tears that brim her blue eyes. Taking a few deep breaths she pulls away from the comfort of Roman and looks to Dimitri.

"Go slow"