THIRTY THREE (Indigo & Dimitri)

Indigo...

As I start to remember what happened my eyes shoot open and I jump up with a scream.

"Baby shit. RAVEN" looking to my left I see Dimitri.

"Lay back down beautiful" I do as told and lay back down then look back at him as if just releasing he's there.

"I but I" the images of him being shot play over and over again it's like I'm reliving it over and over again.

"Shit Indi you pulled your stitches" the beautiful girl with bright green eyes dark flawless skin and sky blue hair says.

I just look at her trying to remember if I've seen her before and then I remembered I've seen her at the club.

"Your the DJ from Twisted" she smiles let her out a soft laugh.

"I'm also the one who stitched you up. Names Raven Vaun" she shacks my hand then starts back to work on the mess I made of her nice work.

"I can't wait to see what these little babes look like and watch them grow up" she says placing a hand on my stomach.

"What" I hear my words echo from besides me then I turn to the door and see Roman standing there.

"Uuu" Raven says the quickly rushed out of the room.

"What RAVEN fuck" Dimitri says then turns to look at a smirking Roman.

"What did we mean by babies" Dimitri asks under his breath with a raised eyebrow.

"When Our girl got here she had to have a ultrasound and Raven found out that she's having twins" I roll my eyes thinking how dumb they both are.

"Hello your twins so duh" I roll my eyes again.

"Someones being mean" Roman says leaning over giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm going to blame it on your hormones" Dimi says laying back down with a grunt.

"Ro can you go get me some strawberries with cottage cheese and a tall class of spite" both my men look at me with there noses scrunched up. I shrug my shoulder.

"Fine but for the record that's nasty strawberries and cottage cheese ew" I slap his arm and he gets up and leaves the room just as my dad walks in.

"My sweet girl how are you feeling how is my grad baby"

"Grand babies" Dimitri corrects with his eyes closed.

"Ow what the fuck" I laugh seeing my dad hit Dimitri upside the head.

"My poor girl I just got you back now these two are taking you away from me" it's funny seeing a mafia man pout.

"Now down to something a little more serious" my dad says taking a seat at the foot of my bed as Roman comes walking back into the room with my strawberries and cottage cheese. "Here you go gorgeous"

I know I asked for it but once the smell of the strawberries hit my nose I wanted to throw up.

"I was just saying that we need to talk about something important" my dad says once again.

"Now that my Indigo is back we need to formally announce the marriage and set a date for the wedding"

———————————————————-

Dimitri.....

Listening to Marquez say we need to announce the marriage and set a date I share a look with Roman.

"July 19th" comes my beautifuls voice.

"Why July 19th" I ask turning the best I can to look at her.

"Because that's the day I first say you two at the gas station in Oklahoma City" I can't help the small smile that forms on my face.

"Ok it's settled then we will announce the marriage and date of the wedding next week" oh fuck I forgot that next week was The anual meeting.

It's been a week and I'm still sore and Indi is starting to drive me up the fucking wall with her cravings at all hours of the fucking night. I get it she's having our twins but I am not getting up at 3 am just to get her chicken nuggets from McDonald's again Roman can do it.

"Hey Dimitri can you zip me up please" I grab the zipper to her dress and trail my fingers along her bare back causing goosebumps to form on her perfect skin as I bring her zipper up.

"I can't wait to rip this off of you" I whisper in her ear placing a soft kiss to it.

Her breathing picked up and I knew she was blushing, wrapping my arms around her waist placing soft kisses along her exposed shoulders I bit just under her left ear where her neck meets her shoulder and she moans softly.

Trailing my ring hand down her side I run my hand up her dress taking advantage of the high slit. "Are you wet beautiful" she moans leaning into my chest "Mmm" fuck.

I run my finger along the edge of her thong easily sliding my finger along her folds feeling her sweet juices, slipping my finger into her tight pussy I curl my finger slightly then slip in a second finger.

She leans further into my chest gripping my suit jacket with her fist as she moans. I pump my fingers in and out of her slowly tell she starts to beg for more.

I pull my fingers out of her turning her around I push her up against the wall then being her left leg up over my shoulder as I kneel down in front of her dipping down under her dress, I pull her now socking wet thong to the side sliding my tongue along her sensitive clit.

"Ugh fuck Dimitri" dipping my fingers back into her I flick my tongue and move my fingers faster feeling her start to clench around me I flick my tongue faster.

"Fuck I'm going to cum"  she throws her head back with a soft breathy moan as she cums.

"Now that was fucking hot" Roman comes up behind me reaching for Indi as she's still coming down from her orgasim.

"Let's get you cleaned up gorgeous" Roman picks her up bridal style taking her to the bathroom.

"I'm going to announce your engagement and that's when you will walk down the stairs and on to the stage" Marquez tells Indi before giving her a kiss on the forehead  then walking out of the room.

"We'll be waiting love" Roman says giving her a soft kiss on the lips.

"See you out there" I say before kissing her and walking out the room with Roman.

"After this we need to show our girl the maze"