THIRTY FOUR

After the announcement of their engagement and wedding date Marquez slips away with Indigo.

"I know I haven't been there and I would of been if I could of found you sooner" he pauses as they reach the balcony over looking the courtyard.

"I've missed so much of your life, I've missed watching you grow up. I hope that you can allow me to be apart of your life now and apart of my gran childrens life as well"

"It's weird to me, I always dreamt about what my father would be like but I never in my wildest dreams thought he'd be a mafia boss" they both chuckle a little and Indigo takes Maquezes hand in hers. "I know we can't make up for time lost but we can make new memories and start a life together" hugging her father Indigo ask the question she has been afraid to ask all night "Will you walk me down the isle"

Hearts mended and arrangements being made between mafia Bosses and Righthand me. The twin walk on the stage.

"Thank you all for coming tonight. This isn't just a meeting of gods and to announce the union of two grate families" as Dimitri speaks Indigo and Marquez walk back into the grande ball room and Marquez tells Indigo to stand on stage next to the Twins.

"As you all know we ran into a little trouble" a few of the men in the crowd chuckle and Indigo makes it to the stage standing behind Roman and Dimitri. "You are never to stand behind us, you are always to stand at our sides" Dimitri says still holding the mic turning to Indigo who pushes back her blush and with her head held high comes to stand at her mens sides.

"Now back to what I was saying. We have a grate show for you tonight, those of you who wish to watch from here you may do so but for those of you who wish to watch the show from up close please follow us" Dimitri places the mic back in its stand and he and Roman take one of Indigos hands and walk to the the basement then to a black door.

After scanning in his hand print Roman steps aside to allow everyone to walk in then he follows behind. The walk down a long set of stairs the smell of iron and mold fills Indigos nose making her want to throw up.

"If at any point you want to leave you can" Dimitri says kissing Indigo an the temple.

As they reach the bottom of the stairs a large platform comes into view. Indigo let's go of Dimitris hand and walks further onto the platform and looks down seeing the for some reason beautiful maze below her feet.

Geo and Raven walk out of a door to the right side and walk over to the twins "their ready and waiting for you to start so we can let them in" Geo says then walk over to Indigo handing her a pair of night vision goggles. "So you can watch the show" he winks at her then walks back out of the door.

Walking back over to Dimitri and Roman who are setting up and instructing their men which guns and other weapons to place out on the other platforms she couldn't help but to look at them, really look at them, they are god like in looks at least in her eyes they are dark and if you didn't know them scary and extremely deadly but they are hers and she wouldn't have it any other way.

Walking up to the table full of weapons Indi grabs a shiny set of throwing knifes and a thigh holster strapping it on. She doesn't miss the mens stilled movement next to her but she keeps grabbing what she wants. Picking up a blade she slices her dress making it short then straps on another thigh holster placing in more throwing k ices and a 9mm.

Turning around holding a crossbow she looks up at the two men starring down at her.

"What are you doing" Roman ask coming to stand behind her "Im going to play this game with you" she shrugs.

"You know how sexy you look right now" Dimitri says coming to stand in-front of her. With both men pressed up against her she's finding it harder to breathe and wished they'd touch her.

"Okay you three save that for later I don't want to see that, and you two I really don't care who you are that's my daughter and I will fucking kill you" Marquez says in a playful manner as he walk onto the platform.

"Be careful and remember you can let us know if it get to be to much"Marquez says to Indigo who's grabbing a few extra bows.

"I'll be fine and I'll let you guys know if it to much" she pats him on the cheek then walks further o to the platform picking the right vantage point.

Memory

"When your going to shoot you always have to make sure the view all around you is clear you do t want the deer to see you, you want to see it k ow matter where you are" Jet told her from the tree top canopy they've been sitting in for the last three hours.

Just that small memory was enough to remind her of the shit she had to go through to get to where she is now.

It was Tatiana's fault she had to suffer. It was Tatiana's fault she was hit and kicked around from time to time. Jet and Martha weren't the best foster parents but they took care of her. Jet might of scared her from time to time but he showed her a lot even if it was only to do with shooting shit.

The lights went out and she took a deep breath pulling her goggles down and pressing the small button to turn them on. The glow of the once dark room lite up before her eyes and she saw as the door before her opened up to reveal just the Woman she's hoped for.