EIGHTEEN

Indigo.....

I watch Roman talking to the lady at the counter but sometimes in the reflection of the glass catches my eye and I yell to Damitri to get down. He turns around and looks in around just as the sound of glass shattering and metal hitting metal rings out all around us.

"GET DOWN" he yells taking out his gun shielding me from the bullets that are zooming past us.

"Baby grab my phone and call Geo" I do as told taking his phone out of his suit pocket I press call once I've found Geo's number.

"Yeah boss"

"This is Indi we need back up now" I say ducking down to the floorboard. As Roman opens the door.

"We're tracking you location now" he says then the line goes dead

................................

Roman..,...

Walking into the restaurant I'm greeted by a small woman who takes my order and tells me to wait.

I take out my phone and send a text to Govanny letting him know he's on the clock to night and to check on the club.

Thoughts of her with a small bump come to mind and I find myself smiling. I had never thought about kids I truthfully never wanted any. I know Dimi had always wanted them one day so this isn't that big of a shock to him. She's what we both wanted and this baby is a part of her, it's a part of us.

Right as the lady comes back with the bags of food all hell brakes loose and the sound of rapid gun fire goes off around me.

I run to the door and start shooting.
As soon as I'm outside I run to the car finding it riddled with bullet holes, I duck down then sneak a look inside finding Damitri shielding our girls on the floorboard who's talking to someone on the phone.

I open the car door and yell at them to get out, carefully Indigo crawls over.to me and I help her out as Damitri covers us. I get her out and behind me.

"It's him I know it is" she shouts as she opens the driver's side door and looks under the seat, then pulls out a 9mm that we carry just in case we need it.

"Are you sure baby" I shout as she nods and starts shooting.

........................................

Damitri.......

"TELL GEO WE NEED BACK UP NOW" I yell out just as the car door opens and Roman yells at us to get out.

I tell her to go first so I can cover her as she crawls over to Ro and gets out then I follow behind her backing up still shooting.

"Are you sure" I hear Roman shout them see her position herself and start shooting. The way she hold the gun and her posture shows she knows what she's doing. Shot after shot, bullet after bullet and she never once blinks her eyes are focused and she looks lost.

I've got to say I'm impressed I didn't think she could shoot but then again she hasn't cried or anything like that this whole time, she's been relaxed and calm the same as us and we're the ones who live this life style.

I empty my last clip just as Roman does the same "Fuck I'm out" he says leaning against the car "Me to" I say back and we both turn to look at Indigo who fires off two more shots and that familiar click of and empty clip hits our ears "I'm out" she says leaning against the car next to Roman.

I hear shouting and the sound of several people coming closer. Shit I think to myself only for the thought to be cut short by the sound of screching tiers and gun fire three of our SUV's peel into the parking lot and quickly the doors fly open and Geo along with some of our best shooters jump out shooting round after round.

"Get her out of here" I say to Roman just as Geo comes over to us.

"I'll meet you guys back at the house" she nods giving me a quick kiss and her and Roman head to one of the SUVs and peel out of the parking lot.