THIRTY

The plan was set and everyone moved to get into position "Dre you know what to do" Dimitri says knowing that this is going to be hard for Dre he's been in love with Geo for a long time now and has never said anything.

Dre knows what he has to do and the part that hurts him the most is that he has to possibly hurt Indigo. Ever since the first day he met her he fell for her not n a love kind of way but as his sister.

Watching the way the brothers treated her at first pissed him off and he told them so so many times he even came close to shooting Roman just because he looked at another woman.

"You got this okay remember this is all for her" Geo says knowing the plan. "Hey so I'm when this is all over and you don't have to keep taps on that dick head do you want to maybe go get something to eat" Geos not the type to be nervous but around Dre he can't help it.

"Yeah I'd um yeah I'd like that" Dre says then walks out of the room.

"Okay now has hat that's finally done" Roman says walking over to Geo "Its about fucking time feo fuck" he pays him on the back and they all walk out to the cars.

Marquez and his men had left half an hour before the brothers so he could have his men set up and in position since he was the one who built the mansion he knows where it's best to get in and out.

"Carlos have your team waiting in the back pool house there's a part of the wall that slides to one side step on the blue tile on the floor and it will open it leads you to the basement" Carlos nods and start talking to his group of men then they all rush off.

The mansion was massive and Marquez made sure to have a lot of escape route built into the walls. He knew that one day he or his family would need them.

As he's finishing off telling his men where to go Roman, Dimitri and there men start to show up along with Davilia who some how made it to the mansion before the brothers.

Just as Roman was about to start telling his men where to go his cell phone started ringing.

"What" he asks not caring how the fuck he sounds.

"Roman" comes her soft voice from the other side of the phone and he rushes to put it on speaker.

"Ind" she cuts him off "Roman they brought me to some huge mansion I think they called it Casa or Colonia Sangrati or something like that I'm hidden in a safe room in the downstairs study they're looking for me please hurry" the way her voice breaks cuts him like a knife it's because of them that she's there he thinks to himself.

"Baby listen to me we know where you are where coming for you, you need to stay in that room and stay quiet" Dimitri signals for Marquez while Roman's talking.

Marquez hurry's over hearing the conversation he knows where she's at and how she can get out.

"Indigo I need you to look to the left of the monitors there should be a small black button it's almost invisible" the line is quite for a few seconds then she softly speaks.

"Found it"

"Press it" the sound of mens voices and crashing echos through the line and he knows it's only a mater of time before they find her.

"Once you hang up walk down the stairs and keep going tell you reach two big doors take the left door it will take you to the back gates of the property" Marquez calls over Dre, Geo and Davila and explains to them how to get to the door and where it comes out at.

"Dre, Geo and Davilia will be waiting for you ok gorgeous" Dimitri speaks the men get i. A car and rush down the small side road that leads to the back of the grounds where their girl will soon be coming out.

"What if they find me" they know it's possible but they hope that their plan goes well and they get her out before she can get hurt.

"They won't just keep going know matter what you hear okay beautiful"

There's a loud banging and she Yelp a little bit then softly says "Love you " then the line goes dead.

"Fuck I hope this shit gets done right" Marquez says while checking his gun.

All the men get into their positions and wait. Almost an hour later the familiar blue F150 come down the small road then just like expected they turn back to the mansion instead of heading away from the house.

Roman and Dimitri knew about Davilia and the fact that he was related to Charles and Kevin what they didn't know was that it was him who had let them know who and where she was.

They didn't know how hat Davilia was the one behind her getting taken I. The first place or that it was him who had set the whole thing up.

I'm nice the car disappears behind the massive steel gate the brothers get ready for the war that is now about to begin.

Rushing into the house first Dimitri clears the first few rooms with out running into any of Charles men which is not normal there should be men all over the place.

Little did Dimitri know that he was being watched and his every move was being shown on a big screen that was placed infront of a now sobbing Indigo.

She watches as a man comes up behind Dimitri and then BANG he falls to the floor and doesn't move.

"NOOoOoOo" Indigo cry's out watching for movement but sees none.