TWENTY THREE (Marquez & Roman)

Marquez....

I've been searching for Tatiana and my daughter for years and have failed to find them. The only thing I have of my precious baby girl is a picture and the memory of very distinct birthmark.

The day she turned one years old one of my close allies came forward and suggested that our two families join as one the day my daughter turned eighteen, but her mother was against it and took my daughter one night and disappeared.

I'm currently sitting in my office looking over some files Carlos my right hand man brought in to me when my phone starts ringing it's early morning so it comes to a surprise when I see who's calling.

"Roman my boy how are you it's been so long" Roman and his brother Damitri call every now and then to check on things or when ever they need assistance their good boys who have work hard to prove themselves to be true leaders.

"Marquez I think you need to catch a flight here now"

"Why Roman whats going on"

"Look I'm not sure if it's her but there's this girl we've been seeing who has a heart shaped birthmark on the back of her neck" I quickly get up and head for the front door saying I'm on my way. I hang up and call Carlos.

"Carlos gather a few men and meet me at the jet we're heading to Texas I'll explain on the way"

..................................................

Roman....

After hanging up with Marquez I tell Damitri that he's on his way.

It's around ten am when Indigo comes down for breakfast, I'm not sure how we're going to talk to her about what's about to happen and who we believe she is but we have to talk to her about it.

"Morning gorgeous" I say pulling out her chair.

"Morning where's Dimitri"

"He'll be down in a minute look there's something we need to talk to you about" I say taking my seat just as Dimi comes walking into the dinning room.

"Okay what do you guys need to talk to me about" I can see she's worried about what we have to say but she doesn't say anything about it.

Dimitri takes his seat and starts talking.

"Where do I even start, okay so along time ago one of our allies daughter was taken from him due to a arranged marriage his wife didn't agree with. She took the little girl one day while he was out doing business" Dimitri takes a sip of his tea then continues telling her a short version of the truth "The little girl and her mother disappeared, know ones been able to find them, but this morning when I came home and found that you weren't in Romans room we starting looking for you" she blushes a little bit taking another bite of her apple

"I found you asleep in my room you were laying on your stomach with your hair to one side and that's when I saw your birthmark"

"Okay what does this guy's missing daughter and my birthmark have to do with each other" she says sitting back in her seat looking between us.

"Look gorgeous the man's daughter had a heart shaped birthmark on her neck just like you" I say sitting up more placing my elbows on the edge of the table "The man's name is Marquez Santiago and he's on his way here now"

"Baby he wants to meet you, we believe you could be his missing daughter" Dimitri tells her and I watch her reaction carefully.

"I um I've got thing to do so I'll see you guys later" she gets up from the table and heads out the front door.

"Should we have someone go with her" I ask Dimitri. I know she needs someone with her but right now she doesn't need the stress and we've already put enough on her.

"I'll have Dre take her to her place because that's where she's going" he says standing up and leaving the room.