1 - The Mystery Man

(Note:
Started: 8 October 2021 - end: ———
Back with another William X Reader. I was dying
(Y/n), aged 20.
Henry, aged 24
William aged 23.
)

"Fuck!" I yawned, shifting around the storage room, putting the cleaning supplies back where they belong. A small cramp room. My outfit was very sexy with how it wrapped around my body tightly and was only held up by small thin straps. I worked tending tables at a sleazy restaurant for adults. Only adults.

"Hun? Are You alright?" My coworker, Susan, asked with her hand on her hips, watching me fix my dress, covering the mark on my thighs. She was nice to me, very friendly and easy to talk to, with her helping me and getting used to my job even when I have been here for a year now, she still helped me around.

"Just tired, Henry had me test out his new creation. He had me in a metal suit for hours with sharp bits poking into my hips and thighs, arms and chest"

"I don't know how you can put up with him. You two are always hanging out and he always has you doing weird things for his little hobby. You put up with him and work here to deal with customers. I am struggling with this job and 3 children. Donna got to that point in her life where she would fight me and she was only 4. Her brothers are much worse and they are only 2."

"Damn, she has to be strong for her baby brothers. You know how it is, doll." I said, cutely smiling. I loved hearing about how adorable her children were. I never want children, but seeing other friends' children be adorable was nice.

"I know. Anyways, our shift is ending soon, so I'm going out to have a cigarette. Would you like a lift home?" Susan asked.

We left the cleaning room, walking to the front door. A darkish coloured room, setting the mood, with dim lighting and candles on each table. The carpet floor was the hardest to clean.

"No, I can walk home," I said, stretching my arms. "Lately, I feel like I've been gaining weight, got to walk away from that weight." We walked past the table with the other woman chatting. Everyone was semi-nice during work hours. If anyone has any issues with anyone else, we try to keep it peaceful. Passive-aggressive was how it normally was around here.

"Oh, you should join me one day at the gym. We can have girls day and girl, don't worry, you look so sexy."

"Thanks, baby, I might take your offer when I can be bothered to go to the gym." I knew the chance of me going to the gym was slim but the thought of how nice it would be to spend time with the best bitch of all time. Nothing in the world could stop her with how much she was. Such an inspiration.

We stopped at the front door to have a chat. I rest my back against the wall, getting a glance of the few women that were left, gathering their stuff. Another turned off the music. Normally it was smooth tunes playing. Nothing too extreme. Quiet suggestive songs that played quietly in the background, hardly noticeable when customers are chatting with mates or with the ladies.

"It will be wonderful, it is better working out with friends than alone. I feel that it would be a real benefit. Maybe get that cutie to finally ask you out." Susan smiled, getting really excited and suggested it when she mentioned a 'cutie'.

"Henry?" I raised a brow. "He is my best friend since forever. No way, you know how it works. If you are someone's best friend, you are never getting out of that. Plus, I think that Carly is totally into him."