Update!

I'm sorry for not posting this story in the while. I just finished my other book as I had ideas rattling in my head and it was close to finishing, so I focused on finishing it, then that turned to have a sequel.

 I'm also doing a uni level course at college and I don't have time to focus on writing stories as I have to put all my effort into my course work. I hope you understand, after that, I will have time to be writing until I find work. So bare with me for a while.

I would like some help with what you want to see from this story as I have ideas but I don't think that you won't like it as much as I giggle on as the whole Idea was like Haha, what if William was trapped in a constant loop of when he dies it resets at different point and he'll never know when he'll die or how? I thought it was a funny. 

I don't know either to (y/n) slowly learn of William's future while William learns that all he knew about his punishment has been flipped on its side and tossed out of the window.

This is where I was going for but I don't know if I'm getting across any hints to you.

I think I need some feed back on how you have understood this story, because I can't unknown what I know as the write to ensure that i'm hinting correctly. So give feedback and tell me what you think.

Next chapter won't be out until next month due to course work.