29 - the return of ghost

Later in the morning, me and William lay in bed together, my head resting on his bear chest and my breast pressing into his side. His arm around me and his hand stroking my back Still out of breath, we lay there for a while, affectionately enjoying each moment.

"Did we really just solve an argument with sex?" I quietly asked, still trying to figure out how one thing led to another. I knew he entered my room after an hour or so to make sure I wasn't overthinking it. Then we had a generally nice chat about work and where I should start to find good, respectable work. The next thing we were kissing, and then we had quiet sex.

"Makes you happy, doesn't it?" William didn't look at me, keeping his eyes somewhere else in the room.

"Is that it?" got me in the mood just to make me happy. "I would be happier if you didn't argue with me." I turned around, shifting away, heading to sleep away from him, really wanting to acknowledge what we did. It was to solve problems; it wasn't for enjoyment.

"You're not too angry with me." William sighed.

"You can leave now; we have gotten back on good terms." I sighed.

William got up and sat on the side of my bed, stopping for a moment. "Don't make this awkward."

I turned back around to speak to him directly, "How is this awkward?"

"It's too familiar."

I shifted closer to him, confused but also understanding. "Listen, if your actions remind you of your past actions, then you're trying to forget about something." I lifted up, putting my arms around him with my breasts pressed against his back and my head on his shoulder. "There are always things that are just unforgettable."

"But I did forget about something unforgettable the first time I lived; the feelings were real, and now everything is just dull." duller than the first time. I still enjoy only my later life parts, but I can't relive getting to the point where I was having the most fun. It was an average life. outings from time to time. Wake up, work, and then sleep. It was very boring, but it was a nice life. "I had no regrets; I wish I spent more time with people, other than a regret about dying."

I think you told me about how you died the first time. "I believe so." I tried to think back on what William said to me. "I want you to be careful." I kissed his neck.

"I'll be fine."

"No, listen to me. I don't want to witness any of your deaths again. especially by spring locks. I fear what would happen if it was the last time. Even now, I worry what will happen if this is the last time. "I don't know if this is the last time I know you."

"Don't get all soft on me." It won't be the last time."

"But what if you died and I had to live myself, knowing I would never get to wind you up?" "It's my favourite past time."

William looked at me with a tightened glare, as if focused on something on my face. from my eyes to how my lips parted slightly.

"Let's catch some shut-eye." He got back in bed and brought me to his side, holding me so close to him. "This is more embarrassing than the first time." He chuckled.

"The first time was embarrassing?" We did it in a car the first time. "Nothing is more uncomfortable than a car."

"Oh, right, yeah." "The ice cream day." William stroked my back, closing his eyes with his head above mine and his chin touching my head.

I got on top of him. "We should do that again." Go out for ice cream and then find a place to hang out. We can just have a nice day together. We don't need to have sex or anything afterwards. "Just a fun day out."