Part 22

"You want to watch a movie..." Hobi said blinking blankly. 

"Yes," Jin stated resolutely. "I...I cannot really think of anything else that we can do all together that would make everyone somewhat comfortable. Not to mention, we...we can let Jungkookie pick the movie, that way....that way we don't accidentally pick something that he does not really like but also doesn't want to say that he doesn't like." NamJoon bit his lower lip, but could not help the fond smile that came from him. 

"Jin Hyung, I think you are over thinking things a bit." He said gently. Jin turned to glare at him, eyes narrowed. 

"What do you mean?" He hissed, eyes flaring with a dangerous fire. NamJoon just lifted his hands up and backed up a bit. 

"I am just saying about half his pajamas include various forms of iron man. Not to mention the iron man click pencil and notebook. I would assume we go with the Avengers and we should be good." Jin moved to speak but stopped, mouth slightly open as he thought about it. He huffed as he realized that NamJoon was right. None of them had packed too much because they had known the place would be small, but most of the clothes for night wear that Jungkook had brought included Iron Man. He rolled his eyes. 

"Well, even still." Jin refused to admit that he was wrong but went to go and pull out the Avengers movie either way, causing even Yoongi to break from his stoic look, a small look of genuine amusement on his face. 

"So, who is going to go snatch him?" Hobi wondered, glancing at the other three who stopped suddenly realizing they still had to get Jungkook before they could even really have a movie night. Yoongi just rolled his eyes and snatched Jin, shoving him towards the bedroom. Jin stumbled forwards, turning to eye his own death glare at Yoongi who just shrugged at his trouble. 

Looking back forwards Jin straightened himself, tugging on his shirt's hem a bit as he cleared his throat, before raising his fist to knock on the door. He was not expecting it to fly open almost immediately, with two seemingly innocent faces looking towards him and an amused one on their youngest. He glanced through the room, suspicious. Whenever the two ninety five liners were pretending to be innocent it did not bode well for anyone else.

He could not place anything out of the ordinary in the room however, so he assumed it was probably something they had been speaking on rather than something they had actively done. While it was still something that he was curious about and wanted to get to the bottom of it, he would not do so as he currently had a bit more pressing matters to attend to. Such as getting Jungkook to be willing to come with them to a movie. He cleared his throat once more before glancing towards the youngest who was watching him through dark eyes, staying still but still not as tense as he had previous times. Jin counted this as a win on his part. 

"So, the Hyungs were, well, we, were going to watch...the Avengers. Wanted to know if you wanted to come watch with us>" Jin could not look at Jungkook as he extended the offer. Therefore, he did not see the bright smile that lit his face. It did not escape Taehyung and Jimin's notice though. 

"Of course!" Jungkook said, and Jin, though he was not watching Jungkook, could practically hear the smile in his voice. "Wait, have you watched the other ones?" Jin's brow furrowed, turning to Jungkook suddenly confused. 

"Other ones?" Jungkook stared at Jin in thinly concealed horror. 

"Wait you want to watch the Avengers and you have not even seen any of the other ones?" He screeched. Jin stared blankly. 

"Uh, no?" He questioned, not sure where this was going. He was rather left adrift considering he had not even been planning to grab the boy, and he had not really expected to even be agreed to when it came to the movie night. He had not dared to hope for such things. "Are there...other ones we need to watch before we get to the Avengers or something?" Jin wondered and Jungkook glanced with a horrified look towards Jimin and Taehyung. 

"Hyungs, he...they...Oh no." Jungkook shook his head. "No, no, no." He shouldered elegantly past Jin, managing to squeeze through the small space and rushed towards the others snatching the dvd from Hobi with wide eyes. His fingers clutched the case with big eyes and he was grasping onto it so tightly it was pulling the whites from his knuckles. 

"What is this?" NamJoon questioned. "We were just about to have a movie night, you can join in if you want." Jungkook stared at the four hyungs in the room, Jin, Taehyung, and Jimin had rushed out past him and where now standing at the edge of the living room watching Jungkook carefully. 

"You...You can't w-watch this one yet." Jungkook whispered, his eyes staring at the case resolutely, not looking up at any of them. Yoongi scoffed. 

"What do you mean?" Jungkook gnawed on his lip, glancing helplessly at Taehyung and Jimin who rushed towards his rescue, each taking up a mantle on one side of him, hands on his shoulder as they clutched the boy between them. 

"It is easy, Hyung. The Avengers is the middle of the series. You cannot start in the middle of the series. You have start with number one. Especially since you have not seen it before." Jimin stated with a laugh. "You can't watch this one yet." NamJoon stared confused. 

"Okay, well, then, what is the first one?" Taehyung rolled his eyes but Jungkook whispered out a reply, and they all felt as though this was a good plan. Even if it went a bit awry from what they had expected. 

"Iron Man. T-Then Hulk, and...well...there....there is a lot. Perhaps you should pick a different movie." 

"No," Jin said sternly. Moving in front of the others, he scrambled through the set of DVDs that they had. 

"I-I have a disney account." Jungkook spoke up carefully. "W-We could just watch it there." Jin stared at the boy from where he was kneeling through movies. Standing he brushed himself off and nodded. 

"Wonderful idea, Kookie-ah." Jungkook blushed furiously at the nickname but did not deny it, moving to download the app on his tablet. It was not ideal but considering that their tv was older, he figured perhaps it was the best option.