27

Taehyung and Jimin still found it rather amusing, and even a small degree of cute, that the other Hyungs truly thought that being with Yoongi Huyng would stop them from trying to buy as much unhealthy food as it was possible for them to get. They did not always manage it, of course, Yoongi was a tough nut to crack, after all, which was mostly the reason that he had been chosen to take them when shopping, but it would never stop Jimin and Taehyung. Furthermore, they had added cuteness, Jungkook. The youngest was about as adorable as the two of them combined. Yoongi Hyung would never be able to resist. 

"What did NamJoon Hyung mean when he said that you were going with Yoongi Hyung?" Jungkook asked curiously when they were somewhat alone. That meaning that the three of them had finished their breakfast and rushed up to the room to get changed into something more...outside worthy. Which meant jackets for all three of them. Jungkoko was sure any of the Hyungs could have told him, but he much preferred to hear it from Taehyung and Jimin themselves, furthermore, while he was slowly warming up to Yoongi and perhaps Hobi, and to some extent Jin as well, he was not really that comfortable to just ask something directed about their past. He was much more comfortable with Jimin and Taehyung. 

"Oh, that," Taehyung laughed at the memory, and Jimin smiled in amusement as well, but allowed the younger of the two to explain what was meant. He felt that Jungkook was at best the most comfortable with Taehyung. He was not sure...but it felt.... "Well, once we were shopping with Jinnie Hyung." Taehyung began, cutting Jimin's thought process off abruptly. "You may not realize it yet, but Jin hyung is the easiest to convince to buy sweets or snacks. Out of all the Hyungs, Jin Hyung almost always caves as long as you have the right way of going about it. Each Hyung has their own tells, Jiminie and I learned this early on when the team was first put together and we met each other. Yoongi Hyung though? He is the hardest to really read." 

"Really?" Jungkook questioned, his brows furrowing. He did not know about that. to him, NamJoon Hyung was the scariest, and he was not even really sure why it was, but it was for him. Yoongi Hyung was scary, in some ways, yes, but he was not the scariest of the group. He quite enjoyed Yoongi Hyung's company, even if it was quiet and gentle. It was something that was nice, Jungkook enjoyed Taehyung and Jimin's company the most, but Yoongi was close up on the most comfortable Hyungs after that. He was not sure why everyone else seemed to be so nervous around him, but he supposed it was not his job to figure it out either. 

His question, soft though it was, had caught both Taehyung and Jimin's attention at once however. Mostly because they were actually paying attention to him, something which Jungkook was still getting used to. Of course, he was used to it, at least in some extent, but Taehyung and Jimin just seemed so much more...intense, then the others that he at times surrounded himself with. He supposed that it was not necessarily a bad...thing...and it did not feel bad either. Jungkook tended to enjoy the intense attention, but he also did not really know what to make of it. 

"Well, at least to us. What about you, Kookie?" Jimin asked curiously. Jungkook flushed at the question, finding it hard to really state the words suddenly. He gave a small smile at Jimin despite the flustered appearance. He enjoyed being with Taehyung and Jimin. He had known that the two would probably be the first to figure out his secret, and honestly? He could not feel bad that they had done so, they had accepted him despite it, and despite the line of work that they were going to be going into after feeling out the team. 

"NamJoon Hyung is sort of...scary." Jungkook admitted, bracing himself for laughter, but it did not come. Surprisingly he looked up to see the two nodding in agreement to his words. He had not expected that at all. 

"I cannot say that he is not." Taehyung said with a wry smile. "After all, he is the leader for a reason." Jungkook knew that, he just had not thought that they would so readily agree with him, and he felt another defensive wall melt once again around Taehyung and JImin. The two really had a knack for shoving aside all of his defenses that he had built up to protect himself. 

He felt able to be himself around the two, which was something...rare. Distinctly, and something he had not felt...really ever. Whilst he had some friends, a select few, from the Mainland China that had come over for programs offered by the Big Schools of Korea, he was surprised to find that even that did not compare. It was a dangerous thing, something that was not to be encouraged, but he found himself slipping each time. 

He had only been here a couple of days and he was already throwing himself out the window. Metaphorically. 

He had not expected Jimin nor Taehyung to accept him. Though that had been the same for everyone. Barring Taeyong, Jimin and Taehyung were the first one who really saw, and who did not judge him for his refugee status, though he was a citizen in the South now. Had been for a while now, it was hard for some people to see past what someone was at one point in time. He knew that himself, and he was surprised that Jimin and Taehyung showed such understanding despite their situations. 

"Despite that, do not worry. Yoongi Hyung is a great person." Jimin said, giving Jungkook a gentle smile. "I think you are right in some ways. He is truly soft when you get to know him."