test

TaeYong clapped loudly at the end, "Okay," Taeyong spoke up suddenly, causing everyone to move their eyes from Jungkook, to the chief. It was relieving. Jungkook hated the fact that people stared at him, and it happened more often then not. People would think that perhaps he would get used to it, from the fact that it happened all of the time. Still, he hated it. He hated the weight of the stares. He could feel them, and it made him incredibly nervous, and Jungkook, well he did not really do well being nervous. He liked to be in the background, hidden from everyone. Able to move to the sidelines if necessary. Of course, such things did not happen often, and Jungkook was more then capable of accepting the fact that he would be the centre of attention. He had accepted that before he had even bothered to come in to the meeting. He was very young, after all, and not only that he was supposed to be heading this team by being the primary source of aid when it came to many aspects of the psychological. As such, it only made sense that he would be in the center of attention. The most telling was, however, not that, it was the fact that he was coming into this so late. 

That was one reason that he was incredibly nervous. The fact that he had come in so late. Who knew what was going to happen. He did not know any of them, besides basics, and well...that was nothing. He was the youngest, and they had already had days upon days to get to know each other. They probably already got along with each other really well, and he was stuck trying to figure out where he fit in. He would not be able to make the same efforts, he was going to be the outcast. Though he supposed that it was better then the alternatives. He could not really complain too much. He had to keep open and understanding. It was not their fault, he was the one who was coming in late. Whatever the consequences of that were to fall strictly upon himself and none others.

Jungkook finally relaxed, finally was able to, happy that they were focused on something else now. The Chief may be annoying at the best of times, but at the very least he was glad that he was able to draw attention away from him, even though he had not really meant to do so. Jungkook was just glad that he did not have to deal with the thoughtful eyes on him, penetrating his very soul. It was always unnerving to know so many people were watching your every move.

 "Since Jungkook is the leader of the Psychological side of this group," The chief said, and Jungkook mentally groaned at the proud look that he sported, as though he had not practically harassed Jungkook until he had finally given in and agreed to be a part of this stupid team. "I have decided to test your ability to use your psychology, and let him see just how adapt you are at it." Jungkook rolled his eyes. He had no idea why TaeYong had chosen this. If he claimed them to be the elites surely they should have already shown their abilities. He was not one to quetsion things however, and since TaeYong had insisted, he had agreed. What else could he have done? Nothing. He was not one to speak up against authority after all. "I have brought a video, for you to watch, and write down what you see. After the video, there will be a few minutes for you to complete your thoughts, and then, you will give whatever you have written down to Jungkook." Jungkook almost physically cringed as the people in the room once more diverted their eyes to him. He hated this. He just wanted to be home, alone, watching his dramas. Unfortunately he was stuck here, fretting over what was coming next. Wondering what was going to happen, how it was going to happen, what they would see. How they would have it in their own interpretations. Worried they would see through it. He just needed to calm down, though, he had to remember, they had no reason to link the video to his own past. After all, who would suspect? "Please, take a few moments to write your names on your paper, and you psychological field." Taeyong placed the dvd into the player, and turned on the tv, waiting for the others to finish writing. Jungkook swallowed suddenly incredibly nervous. 

He was not happy about this. Taeyong was putting him and everyone else on the spot. He would deal with it, and swallow his concerns, though, as it was not his place to question the leader. He would not do so anyways, but he was still nervous. This video was...it was a representation. Something that had happened to him. When TaeYong had asked him to show a video, he had panicked. Him and Chenle and the others had worked tirelessly to get it finished as quickly as possible so that it would be done on time, and indeed, it had been, and the boys had not been so kind in their ideas of what he was doing. To be honest, Jungkook was not so happy about what he was doing, but TaeYong had practically forced his hand, what was he supposed to do? He could not refuse, after all. Not at the risk of having him come back again and again, and it had been clear that the other was not taking no for an answer. Something that irked Jungkook's ore then anything. Though the stubbornness was admirable, Jungkook was annoyed that this was what it had ended up leading him to. 

"Alright," TaeYong said happily, a gleam in his eyes. "Now that everyone is done, let us start the video." Taeyong pressed play, and Jungkook closed his eyes and hid them in his arms.