Papers and submission

Jungkook watched as they all wrote dwn their observations quietly. Jungkook just stared, gazing at each one in the deadly quiet room. After a few moments all the papers were handed in to him to look over. Jungkook licked his lips nervously, and bit the corner of his lower one. He glanced up at Taehyung again, who once more seemed to understand what Jungkook wanted and nodded slightly. Jungkook was relieved and began to look over the papers.
Jin
Current likely behavioral aspects
Difficulty with authority or needs constant approval from authority
Fearful of authority
Likely has a temper
Probably learned to be a fighter of a sort

Namjoon
Likely has anxiety issues
Probably has ptsd
May have issues with eating

Yoongi
Probably shy
Listens to authority well, though may test it sometimes
Probably errs on the side of caution in uncertain situations

Hoseok
Likely has some sort of social or general anxiety now
Listens to authority, or disobeys authority in passive aggressive ways

Jimin
Likely shy, probably has issues with authority, anxiety of a sort, most likely introverted, probably abused more so than what the video dictates, may have trust issues, probably extremely passive aggressive, or extremely aggressive

Taehyung...Jungkook stared at the last paper, he was most curious about what this would say.

Anxiety, introversion, easily nervous, shy- almost certain
Issues with authority, or extreme obedience to authority in uncertain situation- highly likely
Doesn't like crowds, loud noises, tendency to exclude themself- probable
Overall, the boy as an adult will likely have issues being in crowded areas, dislike extremely loud and sudden noises, and probably is introverted, with a tendency to exclude themselves or, lock themself away. Likely to get anxious, and nervous easily, though probably has ways to hide it well, and is probably shy among new people or strangers. The boy probably has a mid-point between almost blind obedience to authority or total defiance of all authority. He also is likely to show much more submissive behaviors towards others.

Jungkook sighed. They all were right at some point. But, by far the most correct, and observant were the youngest two, Jimin and Taehyung. Jungkook supposed it probably had to do with the fact that they both had extreme cognitive training, which deals with mental reactions and mental state, as well as having some variation of behavioral. Jimin's analysis gearing more towards the personality, whereas Taehyung's focuses more on how he would interact with others. It also explained how Taehyung knew, instinctively, what Jungkook was looking for when he gazed at the elder. It would seem, Jungkook would have to keep a close eye on those two.
He cleared his throat, glancing up from the papers. "Good job. I reached similar conclusions. As for the best analysis and the most precise, that would go to Taehyung-ssi, and Jimin-ssi. Though, probably because the video focuses mainly on their area of expertise, however you ask did well." Jungkook gave the slips to Taeyong.
"Okay. Now that Jungkook had deemed you all more than capable, I can go more into depth about what you will be doing." Great. Jungkook though sarcastically. " as I am sure you are aware, lately South Korea has been trying to get refugees from North Korea over the wall. As of late, this has been stopped. It has come to the attention of South Korean police, that there is a North Korean gang, building itself up right here in Seoul. " Jungkook inhaled sharply, eyes wide. What? Why? What?
"Your job is to infiltrate, capture, and interrogate anyone which the fbi believes may be part of this organization. It is our knowledge that these members have been in South Korea no more than 2 years. So, all those brought over earlier, are not suspected." Jungkook knew the other said this for his benefit, but it failed to calm him. "You may also be brought in to interrogate others, but as of now, we have nothing for you. I have taken the liberty of renting an apartment for you. Hopefully, though it is...small...It will allow you to bond together, as well as divert any suspicion that may run towards you." Taeyong smiled happily.