meeting

Jungkook had to sort of rush the video, but he managed, with help from some of his few friends among the college to put it together. It had been the combined work of Jungkook, Chenle, Xiaojun, YangYang and Rejun to finally put all the finishing touches on it. Yes, all of Jungkook's friends were from China. They sort of...bonded, all of them being from a severely communist country although North Korea was more a dictator then anything else, and the fact that they were all new to South Korea, they could kind of sympathize with each other. Though all were quick to admit Jungkook had been through the worst out of all of them, which Jungkook would often just laugh off. He did not like thinking of his past. 

With the tape done, Taeyong finally text Jungkook, telling him where to go. Jungkook felt dread slowly creep down his spine. He really did not want to have to deal with this, but he had agreed to at least give it a trial period. A trial period, and he had been assured that none of the others would know about his status as a former North Korean, according to Taeyong, he cared nothing for it, and given that Jungkook was an asset, he would bet that Taeyong was telling the truth, at least for now. 

When he had pulled up to the building, it was a small shack. According to Taeyong this would keep them safe, and able to communicate without having to worry about being overheard, or watched closely by those around the office. Something Jungkook, at least, was thankful for. 

Six others were already sitting around a table, waiting, Taeyong standing in the front. 

"Ah, Jungkook-ah, you are finally here. Welcome. I will let the others introduce themselves. Before that, though, go ahead and take a seat." Jungkook slowly licked his lips, and nodded, bowing to Taeyong. 

"Thank you Taeyong-ssi." Jungkook said softly. He had reverted to his old incredibly shy, painfully polite self that he had been when he had first stepping into South Korea. He was nervous, and when he was nervous this tended to happen, as he felt more comfortable with it. As a Psychologist of the criminal mind, and the behavioral arts, he knew that this was a bad thing, but, he could not help himself.

He felt seven pairs of eyes on him as he took a seat next to the one with the darkest black hair, with a seat in between them. He breathed deeply, closing his eyes, pushing away the anxiety and fear. They were just introducing themselves, but then, he would have to introduce himself too. Shit.

"Hello, I am Namjoon," The guy with the grey/green hair began. "I am Twenty-Three years old this last September, my specialty will be strategy. I am considered the Leader. My alias is RM." Jungkook nodded to the information presented by this Namjoon. He would have to keep an eye on him this case.

"My name is Yoongi," the person with dark black hair and an expressionless face and tone said. "I am Twenty-Four this year as of march. I will be in charge of interrogation and information." The other said continuing with his monotone voice. Jungkook could understand why the other would be in charge of those things. "My alias is Suga." Jungkook silently took a breath. The boy next to him glanced over, a bit worried. 

"My name is Seokjin," the other had dark pink, almost brownish hair. Jungkook noticed he seemed to be rather stunning to South Korean standards. Then again, Jungkook may be gay, but he was certainly not his type. "I am Twenty-Four. I am the eldest, turning Twenty-Five this year." Jungkook's eyes widened, and he swallowed nervously. That made three people who were older than him already. He was not liking these odds. "I am in charge of basic infiltration. My alias in Jin." 

"I am Hoseok, Twenty-Three as of February, I am in charge of Weapons, and training, my alias in J-Hope, or Hope," He had orange/golden hair. Jungkook had to admit, he was scarier than the others. Then again, when he was done introducing himself, he turned back into his smiley self. Jungkook was incredibly cautious of the other, possibly more so than Namjoon or Seokjin, or Yoongi. 

"Name's Jimin, nice to meet you." the one with the silverish,blonde hair spoke up, with a smile. Jungkook kind of like this one the most already. "I am twenty-two this last October. I will be in charge of the capture of our suspects, and the luring of them as well, both suspects and victims. I am also the one who will be trying to calm them enough for Yoongi-hyung and Taehyung-ah to interrogate them." He smiled softly. "My alias is Mochi." Jungkook almost whimpered. If this Taehyung was not younger than him, which he doubted he was, than that meant that he was the youngest of the entire group. Not to mention, he was after this Taehyung guy. Crap!

"Hello," Jungkook entire body went rigid with shock. he was not expecting the other to have such a bloody deep voice. Crap. "My name is Taehyung, I will be turning Twenty-Two as of December 30th." Jungkook mentally resigned himself to officially being the youngest. He should have expected it, but for some reason he had not. "I am in charge of Interrogation, basic seduction, as well as undercover work." The other lifted his right hand. "My alias is V," He said, placing his fingers into a 'V' formation and putting them over his right eye, to where his eye was inbetween the placement of the V. "I look forwards to working with you all. I understand that all of us have a basic level of various fields in Psychology. I hope that we can bond through our work."

Everyone's eyes was now on him. Jungkook's eyes widened, and he glanced desperately at Taeyong who simply gave him a small smile of encouragement. He seemed frozen, and glanced at the first person who came to his mind first. He did not want to introduce himself without permission. His eyes captured Taehyung, the one with the deep voice, who smiled, and seemed to read instantly what he wanted. "Well, introduce yourself," Jungkook's entire body relaxed with Taehyung's permission, and he nervously stood as all before him had done. 

"Hello my name is Jungkook. I-I am twenty as of this year." He took a deep breath. Him and Taeyong had spoken about what his job was going to be, but he had no alias thing, well, except for what was used in North Korea. He was not sure if he wanted to use that, but he figured he was probably just gonna blurt it out anyways. "I am in charge of psychology, undercover, and intelligence. My alias is Bunny, nice t-to meet you." Jungkook bowed and sat down, his eyes locked to the table. 

"Okay, so now that you all know a bit about each other, why don't you name the fields that you are most familiar with in Psychology and that you will be using?" Taeyong suggested.

Jin spoke first, then Yoongi, Hobi, Namjoon, Jimin, Tae and Jungkook.

"Abnormal/developmental"

"Developmental/crosscultural"

"Cross-Cultural/abnormal"

"Health/develomental"

"Behavioral/cognitive," 

"Cognitive/social and a bit of behavioral"

Jungkook swallowed before, softly, speaking up.

"Criminal, social, abnormal," 

Everyone stared in him in shock. Jungkook's eyes widened with slight panic as he began to explain.

"I, I have my degree in Criminal and Social Psychology and am working on my Abnormal Psychology degree." Only that did not help with the shock and slight awe. Jungkook sighed, and stared deeply with his eyes on the table