Jimin's side

Jimin hesitated. He wanted to go with Taehyung and help him comfort the boy who was undoubtedly incredibly uncomfortable, but he also had a job here to help his Hyungs too. Suga, Jin, and NamJoon were just staring at where Taehyung had stalked off, eyes wide, and more than a little shocked. Hobi, having seen it coming just shook his head and sighed. 

"It would seem that he is a bit more protective over our newest youngest member." Hobi said softly. Jin turned to look at Hobi with narrowed eyes.

"You think?" Jin inhaled sharply as he closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down. It was insanely ridiculous. Taehyung had screamed at them, shocking them all. 

"Let's not worry about that at the moment." Jimin said softly.

"What I want to know," Suga continued as though he had not heard Jimin, who leaned back in his chair with a roll of his eyes and a bite to his tongue to make sure that he does not just lash out at his Hyung. That would not do anything good for anyone. He needed to keep himself calm and collected, he had to be careful. "Is what Taehyung meant when he said you knew what was going on." Suga said, looking straight at Jimin. Jimin's eyes widened as he looked nervously around the room, biting his lip, trying not to say anything. 

"Jimin-ah," Hobi spoke lowly, eyes turned to him. Jimin inhaled and exhaled, breathing softly. 

"I do not have anything. Nothing concrete. Whatever Taehyung figured out he figured it out before I did. I have suspicions and worries but nothing else. I won't tell you until I figure it out, and even then, if it is what I think that it is I do not really have a right to say anything, and I would rather Jungkook-ah say it himself to you guys. Either way, nothing is certain at the moment. I just need to keep evaluating the boy." 

"He was definitely uncomfortable." NamJoon said softly.

"Of course he was." Jimin snapped staring straight at the leader with dark and blazing eyes. The others seemed surprised just a bit at his outburst. "The boy is probably the most subservient person I have ever seen and yet we did nothing to help him feel stable. Even though we all had suspicions regarding the fact that he may just be a naturally submissive person, we gave no hint of stability through rules, or praise or anything. Of course he would feel uncomfortable. He has not known us for very long and now he is expected to share a room with us, to live with us, to be around us constantly twenty four hours a day every day. Anyone would be uncomfortable in his situation. Knowing Taeyong Hyung, he probably barely informed Jungkook of anything and pushed him to join in the first place." Jimin finished, chest heaving from his rant. 

"Taeyong did say that he wanted a specific person to join." Suga offered weakly, still surprised at Jimin's outburst. Jimin was not really known for lashing out the way Taehyung was. Jimin was quite mild mannered and polite, but it would seem this churn of events was wearing on everyone, not just Taehyung and not just Jin, but everyone seemed to have been dealt a rough hand the past twenty or so hours. 

"We know what Taeyong Hyung is like too." Hobi said lowly, voice dangerously edged like the tip of a dagger. "He would not accept no as an answer. He probably continued to push and push and push and invade until Jungkook accepted." NamJoon nodded at Hobi's words.

"That is true, and it is not likely that Jungkook would have been informed of everything or had a significant change to really prepare. Taeyong probably was so caught up on getting Jungkook to agree he forgot to mention quite a lot of things." NamJoon replied, voice contemplative. 

"Not to mention he is the youngest." Jin muttered under his breath. "Being the youngest is never exactly easy, much less comfortable when you barely know anyone and all of a sudden you are told you are going to be spending every waking hour with them for the next several days." 

"I think perhaps we were a bit too harsh with him." Jimin said suddenly. 

Everyone turned to stare at him. Harsh? They had not done anything to warrant being harsh. How could anyone say they were rough with the boy when they had barely done anything? 

Jimin seemed to be able to read what exactly it was that they were thinking. So, he elaborated gracefully.

"We did not really get to know him much before we were brought here, we did not really introduce ourselves, he probably has no idea what he should address us as, and is too nervous to really ask, not that he should have had to. He knows nothing of how he should act, what he should do, or how to behave, and there were no rules or definite guidelines for him to follow. I bet anyone would feel incredibly discomforted and unnerved in that sort of situation, let alone if he is what we think he is. That would have probably been magnified by ten times if our assumptions are truly correct." Jimin said softly, gently. He tried to make it seem as though he was not accusing them.

Because he was not. It was something that had happened, and something that would need to be rectified before tomorrow was done, of course. There was nothing that they could do to change the past, and so what use was it to dwell on those things that they could no longer change. The best bet would be to try and fix whatever damage that they had managed to do within the short time frame that they had known him. 

"Jimin is right." Jin said suddenly. "We did not really welcome him at all, and as the youngest and the newest person to the group he probably felt so deeply uncomfortable and tried to push it down until he just could not stand it anymore. We really failed him in that moment. We need to do better."