Noted

Jimin woke up just in time to miss Jungkook, the latter having decided to clear his head by taking a morning run. It was a routine that Jungkook had often done and it certainly helped the youth clear his head when he needed it, and so, he had felt that it was a wise choice give his muddled thoughts. Not that Jimin would care, he understood that the other needed some time. Still, he had to admire the fact that the boy was as thoughtful despite all of that. He had left coffee steaming in the pot, just in case the other Hyungs had wanted any, though Jimin suspected that Yoongi already took some. Not only that but he had washed and cleaned his cup, and left it to dry on the rack, as well as even leaving a note for them stating that he was going on a run and would return in probably about thirty minutes to an hour, accompanied with a phone number if they needed to get into contact with him. 

It was actually very thoughtful and detailed what Jungkook had done, and the note went to great lengths in explaining everything In a way that was short but to the point, and was certainly giving them all the information that they would need to be certain that he was alright and to not worry too much over the boy. Jimin could not help but wonder what exactly Taehyung had spoken with the boy about. He had heard the two talking, but he had left enough space so that, despite his curiosity, he did not actually eavesdrop on the two. It would have been rather rude, and Jimin knew that Taehyung needed this as much as Jungkook. He knew that their youngest had been incredibly nervous, and so perhaps it was the nerves that led him to doing this, but Jimin hesitated in stating that for certain. He could not help but feel that perhaps there was something else. 

Jimin had been worried about Taehyung for a bit. The other found it incredibly easy to make friends, but was easily taken advantage of because of the fact that he was just very kind and caring a person, and extremely compassionate. Jimin had seen it happen time and time again in school, and it never failed to anger him, and yet Taehyung just would slide ot away as though it did not bother him. Jimin knew that it did, and the other eventually became rather recluses. Staying alone or with Jimin but not really doing anything or going anywhere, or meeting anyone. When TaeYong had approached them, both of them had signed on because they figured it would be interesting, and useful work. They would be able to make a difference, and they were curious about what they would be doing and how they would be doing. It was certainly an opportunity for them to learn quite a bit, and even if it was incredibly dangerous they had valued the mere opportunity to even get to be on the team out of so many candidates. 

Upon meeting the others, Taehyung had really begun to open up again. Realizing that they all had the desire to do some good and help others was something that Taehyung had and that, considering they all shared the same ideal, helped them all to bond really fast. Jimin could tell, for a while Taehyung was still nervous and anxious, and yet he had begun to relax with them. It was a wonderful thing to see. It showed that Taehyung still was the same person, and that he was beginning to really branch out again, and become more comfortable with himself and who he was, and no longer be disturbed by the things which had hurt him in the past, he was growing. 

To see Taehyung lash out so violently was...such a shock. For Jimin, it was twofold. Whilst he was shocked and upset that the younger member had angrily vented on their Hyungs, Jimin could also understand fully why the other had done what he had done. Jimin could not fault him for addressing the problems, yet perhaps Taehyung could have done it in a more polite way. The Hyungs were quite accommodating however, likely because they understood that Taehyung never really lashed out like that. Jimin also was ecstatic because of it. Taehyung never really lashed out before, and while when Taehyung did get angry, it was a frightening thing to watch, to see him lash out so suddenly and for another person? Not just a person, but someone who they had barely been introduced to earlier that same day? It was shocking, but really led Jimin to realize that Taehyung felt something. Whether he saw the boy as someone who needed something and Taehyung knew how to provide that, he knew that Taehyung and Jungkook would have a bond. He just hoped that the two could get to know each other and become true friends. 

As for Jungkook, he had quite a few guesses, yet he had always been just a little bit behind Taehyung when it came to stringing all the information together. All of the evidence, and while he guessed what Taehyung had already figured out, he did not know for sure. He really hoped that he was wrong. He supposed that if he was not wrong, they would need to have a conversation. He would not tell the other Hyungs, it was most certainly not his place to tell. Even still, while he certainly hoped that he was wrong, he could not help but hope that in some way he was also correct. He did not want to be wrong because if he was wrong that really would make him question whether or not he was fit to be on the team. Not to mention that he had no idea what other possibilities would manage to fit all of the evidence that he was seeing. Though there were some other ones, which would somewhat fit, none of them were necessarily pretty, but Jimin knew that among the few options, one of them was the correct one, and he truly hoped none of them were, he knew such an option was just not the case. 

Still, he would be there. For Taehyung, for Jungkook. For both. He was not going to judge anyone. He just hoped that Jungkook would be able to settle really well with them. He wanted to help the other and protect him. 

"Where did Jungkook go?" Taehyung asked, sliding into the room, rubbing his eyes and going straight for the coffee. 

Jimin bit his lip as he watched Taehyung move towards the pot. Taehyung was rather...picky with his coffee. While they were doomed to deal with cheaper coffee, Taehyung was rather picky and it was almost impossible to satisfy his coffee taste. He still tried it, every morning. Perhaps in hopes that it would be good.Yet, just like every other morning, Taehyung swallowed, and made a face, putting the cup down with a disappointed sigh.

"I wish we had better coffee. Anyways, where is Jungkook?" Jimin gave a small amused smile, and just handed over the note. Taehyung read it quickly and nodded. 

"Good idea." 

"What did you and Jungkook talk about?" Jimin asked, hopping on the counter and swinging his legs back and forth as he watched Taehyung bumble about the kitchen in search of cereal. 

"He had a nightmare, I calmed him down." Taehyung paused and looked at Jimin. "I think we should talk to the Hyungs. They should be more careful around Jungkook." Jimin nodded. 

"I know. I tried to talk to them a little yesterday evening, but who knows it's it catch on." 

"Well, we should do something. At least begin by playing twenty questions or something. Jungkook deserves some effort on our part. We need to get to know him, in some way. Nothing personal, of course, but like, hobbies, what he likes what he doesn't. He is part of the team now." Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. "I will talk to Jin Hyung about it. I am sure that he will be willing to force everyone, even Yoongi Hyung, to participate. And we all know only JinHyung would be able to make Yoongi Hyung exit his cave of darkness and blankets."

"Yes," Jimin said with a small sigh. "Yeah, you are totally right."