Hobi

They had to wait until the others woke up. Each time someone did, they showed them the note. The members were rather touched that Jungkook would leave a note, happy that perhaps they hadn to scare and him off for good, all except one. Hobi knew that there was something in this that they were missing. He was not sure exactly what it was, and while he was happy that the other had left a note and certinaly he was touched, Hobi found himself feeling a bit out of place. He was glad Jungkook left them a note to tell them that he had not disappeared into nothingness, but Hobi was more nervous about the reasons why he thought it necessary for them to know exactly what he was doing, where he was going, why he was going there, and when he would likely return, as well as when he left then he was touched at the fact that Jungkook would write them a note explaining his absence. The note was routine like. The information recited as though it was just something that he had done instinctively. Hobi did not like it. 

Watching Taehyung and Jimin he knew that they knew. Taehyung had not really held back in telling them that he knew, and that was before he had stormed off and walked straight up to the rooms where Jungkook had left to not soon afterwards. Though Taehyung knew for sure, and Jimin had an idea, Hobi was still in the dark. Perhaps Jimin had not reached the exact certainty that Taehyung had, though that was understandable, Taehyung was the one who really figured things out the fastest, and Jimin would soon realize things on his own, but it was obvious enough that he knew the same thing that Taehyung did even if he was not perfectly certain about it quite yet. Whatever that was, Hobi was annoyed that he had not managed to reach the same conclusion that they had. Neither Taehyung nor Jimin was exactly willing to tell them either, in fact they had outright denied with no questions or hesitation when they had asked. Hobi was dreaded what the end result would be. The current picture that he was ever so slowly painting was not really...it was not really looking all that great, and Hobi was stuck trying to think about whether or not he really wanted to finish painting such a picture, having to realize the fact that if he did it would change his perception of Jungkook, from what he had already gathered, and though he knew that it could be a good thing he was aware enough that it would also change quite a bit more then just how they saw Jungkook. There was something, a third piece that was missing, something that was important enough. That neither Jimin not Taehyung was willing to reveal, and that was what he was missing. It waos what would complete the whole picture, and Hobi was not able to figure out exactly what that was, which meant that Hobi was stuck trying to figure out what it was alone and in the helplessness of not understanding enough to fully paint it together and place the pieces where they were supposed to go. He had very little to go off of, and he was not necessarily as good at seeing the big picture from the little crumbs and pieces as the younger two were. They were surprisingly astute and it was...well it was normally quite amazing. Hobi found that he liked it much less when he was the one who was on the receiving end of being left in the dark. He did not really like not knowing things. This was one thing that he was left running to try and catch up with whatever information the other two had managed to gather upon Jungkook. He knew that he should not try to rush anything, but it was still annoying not being able to figure it out.

He did not even really know if he was on the right track. he assumed that he was, as Jimin and Taehyung had not too long ago stated that Hobi had been correct about his assumptions of Jungkook and his behaviors. Something that really fascinated Hobi. Not that he was shocked that he was right, and he was quite glad that he had been on the proper track in regards to that, but now? Now he had to figure out what led the younger two to their conclusion by adding in his observations. Something that was a lot more difficult then others thought it would be. Some things were obvious Of course and he had not only already been told that he was correct in that regard, he had shared those, of course, but to manage to take that and put them together for find the big picture as it was obvious that Taehyung and Jimin had already managed, Hobi still failed to do it. He hated it. He hated not knowing what was going on. He would resolve to figure it out, but it would take time, and in the meantime he was stuck simply guessing. Something was...sad. Honestly Hobi sometimes wished he had the ability to take those random leaps that both Jimin and Taehyung took quite often. He just did not have that capability. 

Sometimes he wondered whether or not it was just the two of them. It was no secret that the two were highly observant and capable. That had been obvious from day one. Or perhaps it was more then that. Perhaps it was their field, or maybe that was the reason they chose that field. Either way, guessing was not something he particularly enjoyed. For now he would just try and gather more and more information, and hope that he would manage to find the end conclusion. He was not completely lost but he was in the dark enough that it was hard to really see the full picture. It was annoying when he was trying to scramble at pieces that he was still missing. There was something there, and yet he could not quite figure out what the full picture was.