Chapter 59

Sunday’s POV

“Kayla this is the third time you’ve puked. Are you sure you don’t want to visit the doctor?” For a whole three weeks Kayla’s condition isn’t getting any better and as it gets worse, I get more worried.

“No Sunday” She coughs I let go of her hair and watch as she rinses her face with cold water.

“I’m fine” Her voice is hoarse from vomiting too much.

“Kayla this could be serious, we can’t just ignore something like this.” I needed to convince her somehow that she needs to go see a doctor. I can’t see her like this and I’m pretty sure that Harry doesn’t want to either.

“I’m pretty sure it’s just stomach flu or something. It’ll pass” She waves me off and heads to our room. I wanted to tell her that she said the exact same words three weeks ago, that every morning and after she eats it’ll all go to the toilet. But I decide against it as she walks to her bed and lies down. Another thing she does a lot, sleep.

Letting her sleep I slip out the room and into the Harry’s and Louis. I need to find Harry. I know that he’s worried too so maybe together we could find a way to get her some help. I went up to their and knocked, I usually don’t do that but I’m so nervous that I forget.

The door opened to just the right person I needed to talk to. “Hey Harry”

“Hey Sunday, Louis taking a quick shower right now so you might to wait a little.” He says as he lets me in.

“Umm actually I’m not here to talk to Louis. I’m here to talk to you. It’s about Kayla” At hearing this he motions for me to take a seat.

“What about Kayla? Is she ok?” I don’t think Harry knows the full extent of what Kayla is going through. But I know he’s curious and at the same time worried, she hasn’t been herself lately.

“No she isn’t Harry. She’s been sick for weeks now and I’m worried.” I tell him.

“I could tell that she hasn’t been well. I took her out a few days ago and for a whole twenty minutes she was in the washroom barfing, I suggested visiting the doctor but she said no. A week before that she slept on me while taking a car ride to an event she wanted to see. Every time I suggest help she tells me that she’s fine and that it’s just a small flu.” Harry pulls on his hair, he’s just as worried as I am. Does Kayla even know how worried her boyfriend is? And how can I forget the many times he’s come to see her but I had to tell him to leave orders given by Kayla.

“Sunday, what’s happening to her?” His voice was so quiet and his hands keep rushing through his hair, Kayla told me that it was a sign of nervousness.

“I really don’t know Harry.” I really comfort him and tell him that everything will be fine. But I can’t, because it’s not.

“We need to help her but she doesn’t want help.”  Harry had two hands running through his hair. He was frustrated as I am.

“I think we need to let her be and try to help when we can. I know Kayla; she can be stubborn at times.” I suggest. Kayla be hard headed at times and won’t change her mind no matter how much proof you have.

“But what if we’re too late?” He mumbled.

I couldn’t answer that no matter what I say. At this rate that Kayla’s going this could be a possibility. Something might happen to her and we won’t be able to help her in time.

And that makes me more worried.

Kayla’s POV