Chapter 28

Louis POV

My parents just left a few minutes ago to get their seats. I sat backstage patiently waiting and calming myself down. The stage mangers have told us the boot camp will start soon and that there will be cameras around.

I got a little self-conscious of how I looked because I’m pretty sure I looked stressed. And not to forget the fact  that sitting  down like a sack of potatoes while everyone else looks like their getting for a competition. Ugh I need Sunday here and I’m not denying it. Because I really do need her here she seems to know how to calm me down and reassure me but I’m all alone and no matter how many friends you make here they're still trying compete you. This is going to be a very long day.

“Hey there” A curly headed male says to me.

“Oh hey Harry, what’s up?” I scoot to the left so that he can sit beside me.

“Oh you know just freaking out and wondering if I’m going to make it through” He shrugged. “How about you?”

“Same but instead of doing something about it I’m just sitting here like a loser”Harry chuckles.

“Have you ever auditioned before?” He asked me.

“No have you?”

“No, but some of these guys here have. Like that guy over there his name is Liam, been here a few times” He points to a male who is silently singing to himself.

“Wow, why is he so persistent?” I wondered.

“Why not?” Harry shrugged. “He was apparently asked to come again, so he did”

“Well that makes sense”

“And that guy there is from Ireland, he auditioned right after you left” Harry pointed to a boy with blonde shaggy hair. “His accent is fun to listen to. I tried keeping a conversation with him. So I ended up talking about cupcakes with him, surprisingly he was very interested.”

“Talk about weird” I chuckled.

“What can I say I have a talent for making things interesting” He shrugged.

“I doubt it” He playfully punched my arm.

“You’re a sassy one yeah” He chuckled.

For a whole hour I and Harry talked about anything and everything. We learned more about each other. He’s a real cool guy, sometimes weird and slow but a cool guy still.

And soon we were called down to stage.

It was time to find out if I really will be competing in the X - Factor.

Sunday’s POV

“It’s ON! Sunday get your butt over here!” We’ve been aimlessly watching shows to pass time. I soon got tired and took a shower just to pass more time. I was just finished putting on my shirt.

“I’m coming!” I shouted. I jumped into my pajama shorts and hurry over to the TV.

“Oh my goodness this is so exciting!” Kayla said gripping onto my shirt.

I couldn’t help but feel nervous for Louis again. Boot camp is a little more intense than the audition. What if I gave Louis false hope? What if he doesn’t get through?

Only one way to find out.

Louis POV

“Good Luck Louis” Harry said. You could tell that he was a little nervous.

“Thanks mate and you too” He nodded and waited for further instruction that we’re about to get.

“Ok, we will call your name and then you will go on stage. That’s about it, good luck everyone” The stage manager told us.